aberdeen-music

What Bands?

Aaron Gilman

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

Thee excerts (different band)

They were fantastic. Think they were from dundee way not these parts. The singer had a superb voice and theirs was the best song on the first lithium compilation. Just. That and the needles.

The Loreli - Just because I don`t think i ever saw them

Tar - As i have never taken photos of them

P-A-G-G as they were arguably the best local band to take photos of.... G just oozes charisma and Chris/Johnny just looks plain evil.

As for the original Dos Dedos lineup.. it`s very very unlikely...... amusingly i`ve subsiquently learnt to play bass since they split..... sweet.....

Guest highroller

yeah man!

They were from here and you know what else?? The bass player, Nigel, is Justin from Risactonias uncle..FACT!!

The singer and the bass player was a couple...her name was Sue(she was indeed a supply teacher at Ellon Academy)...In the end that what fucked the band up...love interests in bands...dont do it!!

Im talking about Thee excerts by the way!

ah well, can't remember why I thought they were from somewhere else. Doesn't matter, they were fantastic anyway.

After last night's sterling drunken tomfoolery from a certain Greig Robertson I've just remember that I'd love to see Halcion Daze get back together.