aberdeen-music

tool to play roskilde festival

Untitled

What the fuck man. Just because someone doesnt like a band you do makes them an ignorant pratt? Views like this make me think it is you who is the ignorant pratt.

I love tool. I think they are fantastic and though I have never seen them live I would very much like to some day but I'm not going to judge someone just because they dont like a band I do' date=' even if they are as good as tool[/quote']

People who don't like tool and reply with negative comments like these dont belong in this thread FACT

for the people that do care

the members of tool will be coming to the u.k for a promo tour and setting uk for european tour dates to be expected around april or may

so start saving campers :)

This is going to be amazing, the album will be a mix of styles between lateralus and aenima. One track is 20 minutes long! Tool are currently working on a video, the album will retail in march. This is going to be awesome

Okay let me make this clear for you. I personally find Tool to be an uninspiring and rather dull band' date=' regardless of musical talents. I find that their songs are pretty limp and don't captivate me the way other experimental acts do ... and yes I have heard and listened to most of the Tool albums. This is an opinion, and this is a music discussion forum, so hence I decided to answer a post which I thought was a bit stupid. I also did not call anyone ignorant, nor stupid because I disagreed with them, something which you seem incapable of.

Ah, internet threats... how clever.[/quote']

Do you think it's necessary to bring in negative points in a thread that doesn't deem it necessary? Do you tihink its's correct that anti tool fans should voice their opinions on a thread that is actually about tool having a tour?

You seem to think that posting negative points as allright' date=' you must like being negative and supporting your stance. Why exactly did you want from people reading your post? It has zero discussion points, therefor it has absolutely no value in this thread. That must also be acceptible in your opinion.

If you can't see anything wrong in your post you really do have a problem. I can't help myself? Wasn't me that took negative points from a positive thread, you on the other hand did. Then again my other posts on other threads bare no revelance on this thread, no argument.[/quote']

I am almost 100% certain that you are the most idiotic person ever born. You just dont get it do you? You NEVER get it do you? This is a DISCUSSION forum! Janine is well within her rights to state her views on tool. If you dont like what she said then perhaps you could post a counter argument....but instead you force yourself to type the same self righteous excrement that always seems to find its way onto your posts. If someone on this forum goes off topic (and Janine didnt) then the moderators will point it out, NOT YOU.

FOR FUCK SAKE, FOR THE 100,000,000th TIME WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE ON BOARD WHAT OTHERS AND MYSELF ARE SAYING TO YOU EACH TIME YOU POST, YOU TOTAL AND UTTER CRETIN!!!

so....tool ay? i like em

Your opinion has no place on this thread' date=' looks like you only listen to yourself and don't put

other people's opinions in regard, how selfcentered?[/quote']

Sorry, I normally just ghost on these forums, but that made me chuckle.

Used to listen to tool loads, but it lacks a bit of texture for me sometimes.

This thread started off nice and friendly with people actually getting on, then the negative crap by the usual assholes came up again, i tried to be positive but some of you wont ever

change ur ways, ill say it again the thread was about tool to play roskilde, it ended up in a slagging match again purely down to the fact other people went off topic in a negative fashion, well done you fucking assholes. If you want to reply to this you can but i'm done with this thread and the assholes that have destroyed it. Thanks for that you morons

This thread started off nice and friendly with people actually getting on' date=' then the negative crap by the usual assholes came up again, i tried to be positive but some of you wont ever

change ur ways, ill say it again the thread was about tool to play roskilde, it ended up in a slagging match again purely down to the fact other people went off topic in a negative fashion, well done you fucking assholes. If you want to reply to this you can but i'm done with this thread and the assholes that have destroyed it. Thanks for that you morons[/quote']

buh bye xxx

Fucks sake, ignore where the thread is going. it's a list of opinions not a bunch of people with the sole intention of sucking each others asses.

I personally fucking love tool and wouldnt be where i am today musically without them. I don't think i will be be making the trip to Denmark to see them but that UK tour Untitled mentioned will be getting a look in. If it doesnt happen... well maybe i will have to make drastic measures, we shall see, i'm not missing them this time round.

x

I am a huge Tool fan but i can see the non-Tool fans point of view.

I used to absolutely detest Tool and found them boring then something clicked and i've worshipped at the alter ever since.

I have seen them live three times and they are one of the best live bands i've seen but i can see why people dont like them live, the girlfriend for example loves the albums but hated them when she saw them live, they pretty much stand on the same spot the whole gig and she didn't get the whole vibe.

If you dont get TOOL fair enough in time it might click, if not im sure it wont ruin your life, their only a band there to entertain at the end of the day nothing more, nothing less :up:

This thread started off nice and friendly with people actually getting on' date=' then the negative crap by the usual assholes came up again, i tried to be positive but some of you wont ever

change ur ways, ill say it again the thread was about tool to play roskilde, it ended up in a slagging match again purely down to the fact other people went off topic in a negative fashion, well done you fucking assholes. If you want to reply to this you can but i'm done with this thread and the assholes that have destroyed it. Thanks for that you morons[/quote']

It ended as a slagging match cos you started being a twat.