aberdeen-music

project:venhell *NEWS*

HeinzHines

Hello....thought i would update with some current news that has been happening with our band.

Firstly, we have finished recording an album (of sorts). Its entitled 'I feel back what they're looking at me for' and will have 8 tracks on it and will be released through Valentine Bitch records from the 10th of February. (price TBC....about 6-7 depending on what the final costs are to us, but should be in that region)

To coincide with this release we have a mini tour of scotland:

Inverness: 10th February with Stars Kill and Small Enclosed Area (we think)

Aberdeen: 11th February with Stars Kill, Shutter and TBC (thread in Gig announcements for full details on that one)

Dundee: 12th February with Perineum and Stars Kill

Edinburgh: 13th February with Stars Kill and the Stepdads

Glasgow: 14th February with Stars Kill and Wall Street Ammuntion Hero

In March, I shall be doing guest vocals at the SXSW festival in Austin Texas for the Beautiful New Born Children.

This will be on 2 dates, one smaller date and the other one in front of a frightingly large crowd playing with the ARTIC MONKEYS and the TEST ICICLES.

We are also in the proceedings of being booked as main support on someones europe tour....i shall get you details of this as and when i recieve them, this should be in April though.

And thats it from us for now......check the gig announcments on details of the Aberdeen Show.

Thanks.

Hines :love:

Also we have actually changed our name from Project: Ven-Hell to project:venhell

Im sure this will cause mass confusion and rioting....but its a chance we are willing to take.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm so confused.