aberdeen-music

The scariest thing I ever did see

some_kinda_hate

This guy has a profile and he posted up a collage of heaps of different scene girls and I swear, I thought it as all just one person!

so anyone can look like that!

but who would want to.. anyway, view it yourself and the horror is all yours

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4684152&imageID=345149780&Mytoken=C3023412-EE0D-D42E-D3EDB4C7071BF4C22949284

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has a profile and he posted up a collage of heaps of different scene girls and I swear' date=' I thought it as all just one person!

[url']http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4684152&imageID=345149780&Mytoken=C3023412-EE0D-D42E-D3EDB4C7071BF4C22949284

that's brilliant :D

…………………..,-~*’`¯|||||||`*~,.

……………..,-~*`|||||||||||||||||||||||||||¯`*-,

…………,-~*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*-,

………,-*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||.\

…….;*`||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

……..\||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||,-`~-,

……...\|||||||||||||||||||||,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,

……….\||||||||||||,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)

………..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../

………...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\

………../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*...\

……….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,

……….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)…`~-,

………/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./…../..|……...¯```*~-,,,,

……...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…/…………\

……….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*...,*…|…………..\

………….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`...,-*….(`-,…………\

................f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,……….\

like my maw wiz well gutted

This guy has a profile and he posted up a collage of heaps of different scene girls and I swear' date=' I thought it as all just one person!

[url']http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=4684152&imageID=345149780&Mytoken=C3023412-EE0D-D42E-D3EDB4C7071BF4C22949284

individuality at its best....lol that is pretty damn scary that so many people want to look like overgrown skunks :down:

only a dundonian.

Exactly! Did you miss Keira's first post' date=' she didn't like it...might aswell close the thread now.:rolleyes:

I had that like 18 months ago, I didn't make it into any 'scene girl' collage.[/quote']

Don't really care what miserable keira has to say, this is for anyone else who agrees yes? yes. And I found many! good yes? indeed!

Anyway, it may be borring to her.. but I really don't care about her opinion if she never has anything nice to say about me ever :) doesn't matter what I do aswell. But nevermind, I'm happy enough haw

hate myspace' date=' its full of cunts

id never be part of it

psst......

[url']http://www.myspace.com/negashinjinitziu

add me im so unpopular right now

haha unpopular? you have 76 friends which is a lot! didn't know fluffy and gavin had another band.. ooh tiddly slow me.. unless of course, they changed their name. I like it, much fun to listen to. Boris and harry has to be the best song ever though!

I'm sorry (I'm not really) but that guy has hut the nail on the head! He's damned right! Read his MySpace rant thing in his journal thingymaboab! It's all spot on.

Scary? The truth can be scary. What's scarier is seeing all these scene kids gather. I dunno why, but I always imagine them hanging out saying "Yeah, I only like old Green Day and old Blink! The new stuff is rubbish!" and then they go home and the only two CDs they own are American Idiot and Blink 182's self titled album. Oh, and how dare I forget Fallout Boy, From First To Last and whatever other band seems to be flavour of the week. Nothing wrong with the bands (I ain't heard any FFTL, but Fallout Boy is admitedly (sp?) quite catchy if you're in the mood) but it's just how they are not considered good bands, but "the sex".

Anyways, I'm getting off the point so I'll leave it at that.

I'm sorry (I'm not really) but that guy has hut the nail on the head! He's damned right! Read his MySpace rant thing in his journal thingymaboab! It's all spot on.

Scary? The truth can be scary. What's scarier is seeing all these scene kids gather. I dunno why' date=' but I always imagine them hanging out saying "Yeah, I only like old Green Day and old Blink! The new stuff is rubbish!" and then they go home and the only two CDs they own are American Idiot and Blink 182's self titled album. Oh, and how dare I forget Fallout Boy, From First To Last and whatever other band seems to be flavour of the week. Nothing wrong with the bands (I ain't heard any FFTL, but Fallout Boy is admitedly (sp?) quite catchy if you're in the mood) but it's just how they are not considered good bands, but "the sex".

Anyways, I'm getting off the point so I'll leave it at that.[/quote']

and a good point it is! haha

aye.. them gathered.. it's like.. a.. urm.. swarm of clones! like the KKK.. ooh

*and I shall now read his blog!*

Anyways' date=' I'm getting off the point so I'll leave it at that.[/quote']

Was there ever really a point to this thread or your post other than pointless moaning?

so anyone can look like that![/quote']

Are they all from the same town? Are they all part of the same group of friends? I bet if I had the time or inclination I could trawl the Internet and find enough pics of people who look exactly like yourself and make a collage of them despite you never having met or talked to them and describe it as being 'scene' of some sort. Does that make you hideously unoriginal and worthy of comments like 'who would want to look like that anyway'?

Was there ever really a point to this thread or your post other than pointless moaning?

Are they all from the same town? Are they all part of the same group of friends? I bet if I had the time or inclination I could trawl the Internet and find enough pics of people who look exactly like yourself and make a collage of them despite you never having met or talked to them and describe it as being 'scene' of some sort. Does that make you hideously unoriginal and worthy of comments like 'who would want to look like that anyway'?

LOL not moaning, just giving everyone a laugh!

oh dear.. so hard to please some people on here isn't it *;)*

No, they're a bunch of random scenes from worldwide myspace.

I'm more original than they are! they're everywhere, flooding myspace.

Yes they're scene, they call themselves scene so that's them. They all claim to have the same personalities, whilst I, I say my own thing.

Well' date=' about as much as most other threads of this nature in The Wasteland. Is that ok? o_O[/quote']

It's more the nature of the thread and posts that's annoying me here rather than any defense of the collage or myspace, I mean From First To Last and Fall Out Boy are considered 'the sex'? Whit?!

You're moaning about scene kids but what exactly about your 'listening to' or gallery on myspace set you apart from those girls or any scenesters? How many of your friends on myspace aren't a million miles away from those girls 'scenester looks-wise'? What makes you listening to Alkaline Trio, Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine or Brand New less 'scene' than people who are talking about old Green Day or Blink 182? They're all very popular bands that are probably on the stereos of most of the girls in that collage. How are we supposed to know that you or them actually know what they're on about regarding these bands?

Most of that rant on his part seems like it's assuming muchos about the people he's talking about in my opinion and seems like sheer snobbery.