aberdeen-music

IMMEDIATE HELP REQUIRED. Takeaways.

ToasterCoaster

Guest blackadder
Where would deliver food now?

PHD is out of the question due to being shit.

Tastie Tattie is shut

Snappy aren't answering.

try domeno's or anywhere that have very late opening hours.....i cheeted and ordered it before i went out for the night so it was in the fridge when i got back in..

try domeno's or anywhere that have very late opening hours.....i cheeted and ordered it before i went out for the night so it was in the fridge when i got back in..

Clever git.

Not a bad idea tho. Although a nine hour kebab doesn't taste as nice as a fresh of the rack kebab imo. nor soggy pizza, or crusted chinese food, or ..you get the jist ? Seen many a leftover takeaway sitting on my floor, from my George St. dayz.. Takeaway heaven after half eleven.

i myself am a follower of the Church of Chuck. Its i simple religion, i do 30 roundhouse kicks before i go to bed in order to communicate with The Man spiritually. When i was 12 i had my beard growing initiation, all my family & friends were there and i had to wear the traditional black vest/black combats garb while various elders in my family took it in turns to slow-motionally(?) roundhouse kick me in the chin. my beard then appeared and i was a man! It was like a barmitzvah but actually important!!

Nah Nah the garlic sauce is the way to go

Chips / Cheese / Doner all with garlic sauce amazing while drunk or high.

My mate goes for the exact same as you but also has pineapple(??), yuk!

Personally i go for doner kebab with salad(no onions, tomatoes or onions) with garlic sauce under and over the salad with chips! Same every time. Its the bollocks :up:

He'd probably rather ditch me than his beloved pineapple as its part of his religion........he's a devout Segal-ist and pineapple's are their sacred fruit and must be consumed with everything!

I used to go to see Vito at Marmaris all the time and then to Nargile when he moved but nw i dont know where the fuck he went so im not fussy!

You got the Schwarznegger boxset yet?

cheap as chips in the sales just now

Raw Deal

Red Heat

Total Recall

Red Sonja

plenty of decent puns guns and dreadful acting YASSSSSS

saw it in Silverscreen the other day. Have Total Recall on video, but not gonna stop me.

"Hey baby, how many times have I told you not to bake when you drink!"

Fucking ace!

girls + anal explosions = :swearing:

Yeah come to think of it that is pretty gross... I can only blame it on the possibility that I may still be drunken from last night and I'm being forced to work (well sit at my desk anyway) - I want the couch and a kebab...hang on must still be pissed if I fancy one right now...blah...blah...drunkenblah

Nooooooo!!!!!! not Segal natures biggest mistake.

Chuck can kick his ass anyday ....

"I used to go to see Vito at Marmaris all the time and then to Nargile when he moved but nw i dont know where the fuck he went so im not fussy!"

You've lost me with this part of the post . . . .

Just meant that i used to get good deals from Vito (legend in the business) so it made sense to stay loyal but now hes left Nargile and dont knw where he works now, does anyone???

Total Recall should be replaced by Commando in that boxset.

Imagine Arnie and Chuck in Predator III: The Roundhouse Abduction, awesome!!