aberdeen-music

Girl Drummers

Beth

there is always debate about whether they can really play' date=' and how "they could never be as good as any male"

but being a drummer myself i disagree[/quote']

yeah i agree with you...there is no reason why a girl can#t be a good drummer.

The girl from the donnas is hot, and she's a good drummer

Meg white well....... I don't think the word 'drummer' really applies to her...stupid bitch.

The drums on the along came man ep are by a girl and there's nothing wrong with them.

meh

girl drummers...

tend to be far better than boy drummers but do not feel the need to join bands,they just love playing,shame there are not more girls in bands though,girls are far nicer to look at than sweaty blokes.

The video of Come back around by FEEDER is awesome- only one of the women was a drummer- the rest models-but they looked great and it was cleverly edited to make them all look like competent drummers.

My favourite women drummers are

Sheila E - played with Prince

That tasty chick with the afro from Lenny Kravits band

Karen Carpenter

Meg White - very childlike playing but genius simplicity

That tasty one out of the Corrs-don't know much about her drumming-can't keep my eyes off her lovely face

and the negatives...

Zak Starkey from Oasis- plays like a wee lassie

and Ringo Star is not half as bad as everyone thinks-Come together has pretty decent drumming

WebCoverFall-04.jpg

one on the left knocked the shite out of one poor suspecting kit in glasgow when stinking lizaveta played with black sun' date=' gatechien, hey colussus and snowblood

fuckign ace line up if i do say so too[/quote']

"She" is a man. Or certainly looks like one.

I like female drummers to look just that. Feminine. And hot. Of course.

I only know a couple females who are really good, they dont have "Im a female playing drums" attitude, Insted there "drummers playing drums", Its never been a topic of conversation personally, but i do know that this topic comes up, especially online in forums frequented by 14-20 year olds, If you have the female playing drums attitude take up another instrument like the recorder, If your a player then good for you, get out there and be a becon of hope for other DRUMMERS wether there male or female.

WebCoverFall-04.jpg

one on the left knocked the shite out of one poor suspecting kit in glasgow when stinking lizaveta played with black sun' date=' gatechien, hey colussus and snowblood

fuckign ace line up if i do say so too[/quote']

I thought we were talking girl drummers.....??

Thats just another bloke but without the beard.