aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
nevermindthebollocks

Nintendo 64

Try gamestation on union street.

....who will gladly rip you off with popular titles (zelda, mario kart smash bros, paper mario)

However sayng that, a few of the other third party titles are actually good games. I managed to pick up Doom 64 fully boxed for a fiver there. But shit like Smash Bros for 25 quid is a joke.

Just wondering if anyone has or knows where i could find games' date=' controllers etc for the N64, just thought it would be a laugh to buy one on eBay and wondered if anywhere local had stuff for the console?

Cheers[/quote']

Ill sell you a controller and some games.

Thainstone market has a stall that sells all the old console games for cheap i think pretty much all titles they have go for 5, i would say that would be your best bet... coz fuck paying 25 for N64 games from Gamestation!!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Mario Party

I MUST have this one. Be so kind as to PM me about this.

Jake from the sounds of it you want a drunken n64 comp sometime ???

Goldeneye 4 player ........... 10 litres of cider ........

maybe some hookers

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake from the sounds of it you want a drunken n64 comp sometime ???

Goldeneye 4 player ........... 10 litres of cider ........

maybe some hookers

Aye, sounds good, apart from Goldeneye, I hate shooty games.

And apart from the hookers.

Aye' date=' sounds good, apart from Goldeneye, I hate shooty games.

And apart from the hookers.[/quote']

are you kidding? you play nintendo? dont you know they are a huge multi-national corporation? where are yourstandards...wow!

are you kidding? you play nintendo? dont you know they are a huge multi-national corporation? where are yourstandards...wow!

It would be fascinating how you could turn even a game selling thread into a bitchfight o_O

I got an N64 with two pads last year from Cash Converters for 15, and Mariokart 64 and Goldeneye for 5 each from ByXchange (no boxes), and cotrollers from byXchange for 7 each.

I have Perfect Dark, F-Zero X, Wrestlemania 2000, The World Is Not Enough and Goldeneye (all cart only no boxes) going spare, you can have them for free if you want, I never play them.