aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
evilbitch

what does it mean before i go insane

Right this may sound rather random but does anybody know?

on the back of duracell batteries in the top right hand corner there are usually pictures of the durecell bunny. what are they for? are they tokens that you collect ? ?(

Right this may sound rather random but does anybody know?

on the back of duracell batteries in the top right hand corner there are usually pictures of the durecell bunny. what are they for? are they tokens that you collect ? ?(

bunnies are for pets usually.

Those Duracell battery adverts are a con anyway. They say that Duracell batteries last 4 times longer than ordinary batteries.

They call a Zinc Carbon battery 'ordinary' where everyone knows that they are yesterdays technology. (Now most are Alkaline.)

I'd say that nowadays a Duracell battery is on par with an 'ordinary' battery.

Nothing to do with bunnies however.

so no one knows its been bugging me, and chewits well i dont have the foggest about that either do the manufactures put those weird things on packets just to send people like me insane?

probably i mean as if novelty bunnies is just great. surpose reminds you that you spent like 5 quid on batterys ugg. but how many tokens its saids nothing at all its so practical not. but maybe i should stop noticing things that other people dont