aberdeen-music

Once in a While a Magazine Hits The Nail On The Head...

Guest DustyDeviada

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet everyone on here (male anyway' date=' maybe female) has done a lot worse than Paris HIlton. And yes, perhaps if she wasn't rich and famous she wouldn't even get a second glance. But she is rich and famous and a looks a hell of a lot better than half of the skanky little tramps that grace ths city with their "I love me. Who do you love" attitude.

And Personally, I would fuck her. Twice with the same hardon.[/quote']

Glad to see I'm not the only one that's not fussy around here.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that's not fussy around here.

I don't like to cast aspersions, but I know that after a trip offshore, I was definitely not fussy for the first days. Hell, I'd drink anything, but once I'd soberd up, then I became more fussy.

but, if we're going to be honest, then I'd say yeah, I'd bed her, but only so that I could tell my mates that I'd "had" her and she was rubbish.

Pete

That's hot

Just like to point out that Paris is more than just a 'lizard faced rich and famous skank'. She is a model. It's probably really hard workin her stuff down the cat walk. I mean we can take the piss but how many of us have walked down the cat walk?HOw do we know that's it's not really tough work? How many of us have her legs?? And secondly she is an amazing actress as demonstrated by that wonderful performance in 'House of Wax' Oscar award wining stuff that is... And for anyone who has slagged off Paris (or Nicole for tha matter) I suggest you go buy the Simple Life DVD. Highly entertaining stuff. They really know how to play it up to the cameras. I had tears streaming down my face just recently from watching an episode from the 2nd season and I will be first in line to buy the 3rd season when it comes out on the 9th Jan... I love Paris ( not romantically I may add...) and she lives her life to the full and doesn't waste time being miserable like most of you losers on here...

The only thing bad I have to say about her is that she wears a hell of a lotta furs and as a vegan i don't support that but Peta are lobbying her and i'm sure she'll change her ways soon :)

Loves it!

Just like to point out that Paris is more than just a 'lizard faced rich and famous skank'. She is a model. It's probably really hard workin her stuff down the cat walk. I mean we can take the piss but how many of us have walked down the cat walk?HOw do we know that's it's not really tough work? How many of us have her legs?? And secondly she is an amazing actress as demonstrated by that wonderful performance in 'House of Wax' Oscar award wining stuff that is... And for anyone who has slagged off Paris (or Nicole for tha matter) I suggest you go buy the Simple Life DVD. Highly entertaining stuff. They really know how to play it up to the cameras. I had tears streaming down my face just recently from watching an episode from the 2nd season and I will be first in line to buy the 3rd season when it comes out on the 9th Jan... I love Paris ( not romantically I may add...) and she lives her life to the full and doesn't waste time being miserable like most of you losers on here...

The only thing bad I have to say about her is that she wears a hell of a lotta furs and as a vegan i don't support that but Peta are lobbying her and i'm sure she'll change her ways soon :)

Loves it!

good god. I had to check previous posts to see if this was someone taking the piss. Really I am astounded that this is a genuine opinion.

Although I thank the world for bringing up constant surprises to keep me entertained and alive!

i highly doubt that to be honest.

she is a model cause she has the figure for it' date=' but jelousy is a lovely thing.[/quote']

Also, anyone could get a good figure. Keep in mind she has been airbrushed a lot and probably gets shit loads of beauty therapy treatments..ahh to get all that, you need the money lol so she is a model because of it. Infact, it seems any famous persons daughters nowadays are models. nothing to do with anything, more to the fact their parents are famous and they get to be what they want

She's too skinny.. it's unhealthy

no but you do seem very bitter to the fact she is a model and you are not.

Its a bit silly to say that the only reason she is a model is cause she is rich, im sure there are plenty of good looking rich people who are not models, and more to the point, wouldnt the fact that she is rich mean she wouldnt have to work to make money?

no but you do seem very bitter to the fact she is a model and you are not.

Its a bit silly to say that the only reason she is a model is cause she is rich' date=' im sure there are plenty of good looking rich people who are not models, and more to the point, wouldnt the fact that she is rich mean she wouldnt have to work to make money?[/quote']

and she hardly works, she shows her face in public and gets money. Happens to anyone famous. lol

well she gets paid for showing her face in public anyway so it doesn't matter what she does lol, but her life isn't a job.. it's a spoilt brats life. I'd personally hate a lfie like that and I wouldn't want all that money, hell I'd make sure it went to somewhere needed and I would actually go to 3rd world countries and present gifts to poor kids *like be a female santa ^_^* because the smallest things could make them happy and I want that for people.. but paris.. meh bet she rolls about in her money all day .. well she is known to be greedy, that's another reason I dislike her.