aberdeen-music

Once in a While a Magazine Hits The Nail On The Head...

Guest DustyDeviada

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could and even for charity I give away a lot of things, even good things that I know the place will get good money for to give to the charitys but I do worry if the money actually does go and not a percentage to go to the government. I think the best way for me to do this, would be to present it all. I've given a lot of things to charity that actually go to the people and a lot of dental care stuff too. I see myself helping out other people when I'm older. ah yus, I am a bitty nice likes. But the point i'm making is, there's no need for her to be so selfish, when someone who doesn't have a lot, would rather give it to those who deserve something.

yes but she isnt the only one, there are heaps of people far better off than she is and heaps more who are more than well of enough that they could afford to give a hell of a lot more than they do, ie everyone of those plebs who played live8 (cause it did so much good............)

my point is she isnt the worse, she is by no means the perfect person but what makes her that much different to any kid who is the child of a pop star, actor, owner of a multi national company?

she was brought up differently and sees life as a bundle of fun. She won't have to struggle for financial problems or anything, she'll always get what she wants. She has it easy. Those other kids who have the same life.. probably just as bad, but I thought I'd make the topic about her since the whole thread is about her.

I know she isn't the worst, but she could at least do something. Bet she goes into a shop and gets things for free..what is the point in people doing that?

whoa it is 4am.. :|

thought it was only 2

ahaha

sorry, I wasn't aruging or anything and you had good points

aye, we live the same lives then mr! lol

Yeh, life's fun when you're with the people who make you laugh..wish I could aford to travel to do that :|

Don't think I'm a bore or anythin either, cause I'm probably the silliest most *always-smiling* person you'll ever meet.. "oh ally we have an exam" *smiles*

see it is still the season of goodwill :cheers:

im not a big fan of her anyway, but she doesnt annoy me i just see her in the same way as the rest of her kinda people, they are lucky bastards :D

i used to know someone who lived in newtonhill, hmm kevin his name was i think, he was a year older than me maybe.......dunno what thats got to do with anything but never mind lol

well she gets paid for showing her face in public anyway so it doesn't matter what she does lol' date=' but her life isn't a job.. it's a spoilt brats life. I'd personally hate a lfie like that and I wouldn't want all that money, hell I'd make sure it went to somewhere needed and I would actually go to 3rd world countries and present gifts to poor kids *like be a female santa ^_^* because the smallest things could make them happy and I want that for people.. but paris.. meh bet she rolls about in her money all day .. well she is known to be greedy, that's another reason I dislike her.[/quote']

I think she's a total mong, BUT, I did watch the "fabulous life of Paris Hilton" and she DOES give away a lot of money to charity, as do her parents.

And, you're not a multi millionaire- it's easy to say what you WOULD do, but if you were actually ever in that position, you may not be as charitable as you claim you would be.

Stfu' date=' you don't know me to judge[/quote']

Oh, and you know Paris Hilton well enough to judge? The only judgement I made was that you couldnt KNOW what you would do in a situation until you are actually in it. Simple as.

(Oh, and if you're going to tell me to 'shut the fuck up' at least have the decency to type it out properly.)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

but quite frankly' date=' I have no interest in the female body, boys do it for moi only lol[/quote']

Blimey, here's a first, a girl posting on here not pretending to be bisexual. Well done!

Guest pop-notmyface
no.. I wouldn't.. unless overnight she looked like tarja turunen

i'm sorry, but one just cannot compare Paris Hilton to Tarja Turunen in terms of looks.

they are polar opposites. there is nothing remotely goth about Paris Hilton. and let's not honeycomb this: there is something dark about Tarja Turunen.