aberdeen-music

Once in a While a Magazine Hits The Nail On The Head...

Guest DustyDeviada

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest five years
because he is a cock juggling thundercunt. and a homeophobic racist!

hahaha

if she didn't have a tv programme and a fortune in the bank

jealous much...? "like totally freak me out, i said right on"

Guest DustyDeviada

I think she's nice enough looking I suppose, but if she wasn't famous and she walked past you on Union Street I don't think you would turn your head to check her out again.

More importantly, I think she looks like someone in a local band, anyone care to guess who?

Clue: It's a woman.

Aye she's a stuckup' date=' annoying as hell, richbitch slapper, but she [b']has got a bonny face. Far too skinny though.

for once I must agree with Rainbowprincess. Apart from the face it. She's only famous 'cos she's rich.

I just hope the owner of the Marriott chain of hotels doesn't follow the naming convention and name his eldest daughter Blackpool Marriott

Pete

Guest tv tanned
Or perhaps you don't see what I'm getting at? Why must you always be an insulting little prick?

I'm not the one calling someone a little prick, so don't accuse me of being insulting. Frankly I couldn't give two hoots about you, and I imagine the feeling is mutual, so try not to let it raise your blood pressure too much eh?

Guest tv tanned
because he is a cock juggling thundercunt. and a homeophobic racist!

I'll give you the first part, very amusing.

The second part, however, is a little too close to the bone. If you have evidence of my homophobia and racism then please share it, otherwise retract.

Guest five years
Actually because it's a German magazine (I think) it's really saying 'The Hiltons'.

no shit? really?! wow...yeah' date=' i [b']totally thought a worldwide magazine like GQ would have it's cover saying Die Hiltons.

Guest DustyDeviada
no shit? really?! wow...yeah' date=' i [b']totally thought a worldwide magazine like GQ would have it's cover saying Die Hiltons.

Ha ha ha!

"It's actually German for 'the bart, the'"

"No one who speaks German could be an evil man"

180px-C-bob.gif

I'm not the one calling someone a little prick' date=' so don't accuse me of being insulting. Frankly I couldn't give two hoots about you, and I imagine the feeling is mutual, so try not to let it raise your blood pressure too much eh?[/quote']

I accuse you of being insulting because you are insulting. If you don't give two hoots about me then why do you insist on - lets face it - trying to insult me with every post I make? Do you have a problem with me? Or can't you just not help yourself?

I'll give you the first part' date=' very amusing.

The second part, however, is a little too close to the bone. If you have evidence of my homophobia and racism then please share it, otherwise retract.[/quote']

He is taking the piss...you were sticking up for homosexuals rights recently.

As any mod would say "Keep to the topic boys"

Guest DustyDeviada

Taking the piss is one thing, but I think Beeker crossed a line there and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a spell in the sin-bin for his troubles.

I bet everyone on here (male anyway, maybe female) has done a lot worse than Paris HIlton. And yes, perhaps if she wasn't rich and famous she wouldn't even get a second glance. But she is rich and famous and a looks a hell of a lot better than half of the skanky little tramps that grace ths city with their "I love me. Who do you love" attitude.

And Personally, I would fuck her. Twice with the same hardon.

THANK YOU! No one's saying she's the nicest girl out there / marriage or even girlfriend material...but you fucking would! And not because of her fame or money (take note TV Tanned).

Guest tv tanned
I accuse you of being insulting because you are insulting. If you don't give two hoots about me then why do you insist on - lets face it - trying to insult me with every post I make? Do you have a problem with me? Or can't you just not help yourself?

I don't insult you with every post you make.

I just disagreed with you on Paris Hilton's attractiveness, it's not really insulting you...

Guest tv tanned

If he was a journalist, and he printed that, then he could be done for libel.

There are far better ways to take the piss if that was the aim.

I don't insult you with every post you make.

I just disagreed with you on Paris Hilton's attractiveness' date=' it's not really insulting you...[/quote']

I refer to your post quoting mine saying 'A little out of your grasp' or something along those lines.

lol when I was in paris with my fellow beauty students, they wouldn't shut up about paris hilton, they got all these t-shirts saying "I love paris" and said "oh paris hilton has one like it!" gah.. did my head in lol. I think I was the only student disgusted by the thought.

Paris.. she has the most weird shapped face ever..sorta.. deformed. and she's too skinny..it's..ew. Why is she even famous? what did she ever do for the world rather than get all this money *even without being famous, she'd still be feckin rich* I think she's greedy.

Very.. very greedy. maybe she could pay for cosmetic surgery on her face to make it look semi decent and get reverse lipo-suction to actually give her weight lol

gahhh..

I think it's people like your fellow students that we have to blame for us having celebrities like Paris (and countless others) in the first place.

huh :s lol what do you mean? paris wasn't a beauty student..she's a thick shit who does fuck all in her life but get money.. I bet if she took a shit she'd get money for it.

or did you mean the fact we can make people look good? nah paris' make-up artist is shit in that case. I don't even think she has one to be honest.

DustyDeviada, I will make up a special romantic french story for you one of these days! :)