Korea Republic

Togo

Group H

Spain

Ukraine

Tunisia

Saudi Arabia

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Group C is the clear winner of the 'group of death' contest' date=' which is a bit of a bugger since I've stuck a tenner on Serbia and Montenegro[/quote']

Stick a fiver on Ukraine as well. Eastern European "dark horses" and all that.

England won't win the thing, that's for sure.

Would have been cheering on Poland' date=' but it depends if the Czech Republic pick the mighty Rudi Skacel. If they do, I want them to win.[/quote']

would like to see skacel against some decent oppostiton to see if he could hold his own.

with regards to world cup adriano top scorer, maybe france each way

group betting looks pretty good might stick on an accumulator for the winners of each group.

brazil will win the whole god damn thing! that's for shure.

sweden, with ljungberg, zlatan and henke will probebly go pretty far, maybe to semifinal. oh yes, we are that good. you'll see.

and i know svennis won't let us down in the game against england. haha, he'll make sweden win that game, and have a we-did-our-best-face on for the press conference, but inside him he'll feel great that for his home country, hahahaha! heja sverige!

brazil will win the whole god damn thing! that's for shure.

sweden' date=' with ljungberg, zlatan and henke will probebly go pretty far, maybe to semifinal. oh yes, we are that good. you'll see.

and i know svennis won't let us down in the game against england. haha, he'll make sweden win that game, and have a we-did-our-best-face on for the press conference, but inside him he'll feel great that for his home country, hahahaha! heja sverige![/quote']

Henke still playing international?

henke larsson, barcelona FC. of course he still plays for sweden!

(he is good enough for barca, then he is good enough for sweden. and he is not just good, he is great) made an assist today when barcelona beat sevilla 2-1 at home.

look out for ukraine! the came first in their qualifying group!

I'm just like those glory hunters on here (and everywhere) that chose to support a bigger club over their home town (i.e Celtic and Rangers).. ;)

Who, me?

Well yeah :O but I didn't grow up in any one place so I reckon I get a free choice ;) And I'm planning to go and live there after uni so maybe I can transform myself into an actual Czech then... So there!

Guest neil ex
Who' date=' me?

Well yeah :O but I didn't grow up in any one place so I reckon I get a free choice ;) And I'm planning to go and live there after uni so maybe I can transform myself into an actual Czech then... So there![/quote']

Hah sorry, I didn't know! Wasn't meaning you personally! :D

Guest tv tanned

I really should learn to keep my gob shut.

I watched it live at my bro's flat and commented in the passing that I felt Ivory Coast and Ghana could be dark horses.

Boom, they go and draw the toughest groups and successfully make me look stupid.

I'll be backing Togo, given that their name is close to my nickname :D

Hah sorry' date=' I didn't know! Wasn't meaning you personally! :D[/quote']

:D Haha, it's cool! I wasn't sure if you meant me, it was just because you quoted from my post... I just realised afterwards how unpatriotic I sounded as well. Not that I'd be supporting Scotland if they were in but still :p

Guest neil ex
I hope you don't mean me. I support Celtic for geneological reasons' date=' which comes before any geographical reasons in my eyes.[/quote']

Aye right. And if yer dad was a Montrose fan you would support them? ;)

Maxi supports Montrose so respect to him!