aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

Yup 3.

There is still the flame hatch and I forgot what the other one was.

Did anyone catch the Paul O'Grady show on Wednesday when they were talking about Lost.

*Apparently* there are people in Britain who are saying it's crap already even though they have just watched the best season opener ever(in my opinion:)).

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest five years

i can't remember the season opener...there was music and desmond shuffling around and he took kate hostage and that was about it wasn't it..?

Do you think they'll go back to the pearl and find footage of Michael doing the shooting? He looked incredibly evil at the end of that episode...

I thought it was so sad when Libby finally died :( and I'm prolly the only person in the world who's not happy that Ana got killed off.

That tape of the "autopsy" totally freaked me out. Like something out of a horror movie.

I liked Ana's ending although her character had ran her course and served her purpose.

Libby's death is probably my favourite. Her expression when she died was just unreal.

Did the cctv tape the footage?

What I think might happen is that Sayid will be taken to the pearl by locke and use it to find out what really happens as Sayid is the one that always suspects someone.

HOLY SHIT, i just caught up (started season 1 about a week ago, now onto season 2 episode 21) this shit is addictive!

yes, the psycology experiment was predictable... but OMG i can't wait for locke and echo to find the other 3? hatches... it will be awesome...

ana-lucia... OH MY GOD I WANTED HER TO DIE SOOOO MUCH, her character just annoyed me.

hurley is my fav character at the moment... trhe big guy needs some love, shame his beeatch died.

favorite quote of the serious: " or what... you gunna beat me with your jesis stick?!"

Mebbe we should change the title to "Lost Season 2 - US airing schedule" :p

Do the last few eps run on time or are they having breaks again?

I'm so glad they didn't have a break between 20 and 21, the suspense would have been just about too much for me I think.

Guest Craig C
Mebbe we should change the title to "Lost Season 2 - US airing schedule" :p

Do the last few eps run on time or are they having breaks again?

I'm so glad they didn't have a break between 20 and 21' date=' the suspense would have been just about too much for me I think.[/color']

There are no more breaks up until the finale :popcorn:

I've read so many different 'spoilers' and theories about the last few episodes, that I've managed to totaly confuse myself. So I'm going to stop reading them and just watch the eps as I download em'.

By the way, does anyone have a rough idea as to when season 3 would start in the U.S?

LOST IS SHITE

BUT

Im at S02E22 haha. America rules to steal off of. Why its shite is threefold.

Weak characters, with no fleshing out despite numerous flashbacks.

Too much....scary scary scary elusive elusive scary. Oh its a cat. Nice way to waste tenminutes on screen.

And 98% Enigma 2% Exposistion.

But still i download it.

LOST IS SHITE

BUT

Im at S02E22 haha. America rules to steal off of. Why its shite is threefold.

Weak characters' date=' with no fleshing out despite numerous flashbacks.

Too much....scary scary scary elusive elusive scary. Oh its a cat. Nice way to waste tenminutes on screen.

And 98% Enigma 2% Exposistion.

But still i download it.[/quote']

It's not shite. If it was that shite you wouldn't watch it or take the trouble to download it.

The flashbacks are crucial to the story; if it was a bunch of people just on an island, it'd be shit. But they all have pasts that are pretty interesting and they all seem to relate, which is more interesting, and now they'll all together so it makes for a good story. And Enigma is a good thing. It's nice for a tv show to make you want to figure things out for yourself, instead of just being handed all the answers straight away, which is why so many people download it every week!

I haven't noticed any of the "scary scary cat moments" either.

Three minutes is episode 22

Next week is the finale which is 23

Lost isn't shit.

It's much different to season 1 because the plot has begun to speed up.

Season 1 was merely getting to know the characters so there wasn't really much plot going on.

This season it's much different.

I still think the character's have been good.

We have got to see flaws in Locke's character,Sawyer's guilty conscious and Charlie's evil side.

They won't reveal everything jsut yet because there is still another season at least so revealing EVERYTHING would spoil it. Which is silly.

Saying that next week apparently answerasHEAPS of questions.

It's not shite. If it was that shite you wouldn't watch it or take the trouble to download it.

The flashbacks are crucial to the story; if it was a bunch of people just on an island' date=' it'd be shit. But they all have pasts that are pretty interesting and they all seem to relate, which is more interesting, and now they'll all together so it makes for a good story. And Enigma is a good thing. It's nice for a tv show to make you want to figure things out for yourself, instead of just being handed all the answers straight away, which is why so many people download it every week!

I haven't noticed any of the "scary scary cat moments" either.[/quote']

I never said i didnt like it, i said it was shite.

NO. The flashbacksare not fleshed out all and could be done so much better and if you notice they actually give little subplot to any of the characters true personalities only to what they have been through. Thats why almost everyones a fucking mystery, even A type Jack.

YOU lass, are an idiot. Not only did you not understand what i said but you dont even understand why you ESPECIALLY need exposition in a MYSTERY series. I dont want to be handed any answers, i want the writers to have a coherent mystery thats not being constantly re written, which it is. Dont you think some more people on the island would you know... ASKING SOME FUCKING QUESTIONS. WHY ARE THERE OTHER PEOPLE WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING STOLEN WHERES THE FOOD COMING FROM ETC ETC ETC ETC

If you havent noticed any of the "oh its a cat" type scenes you cant be watching it. Its riddled with these every episode, they are not good. Writers use these to fill in time. Much like why Lost has almost ten minutes of flashback on the previous episode, not to help people along.

Example off the top of my head, when the blonde with the baby comes out of the woods. A good 5 minutes is wasted watching rustling bushes. Call it suspense if you want, but thats not what it is.

So until you reply, watch lost properly and learn to fucking answer logically.

Three minutes is episode 22

We have got to see flaws in Locke's character' date='Sawyer's guilty conscious and Charlie's evil side.

They won't reveal everything jsut yet because there is still another season at least so revealing EVERYTHING would spoil it. Which is silly.[/quote']

Hello idiot.

You should have noticed that from the first season but whatever. And if thats fleshing out characters suck my toot.

Who wants all the answers. I WANT JUST A LITTLE EXPOSITION, SOME REAL FUCKING ANSWERS. Not constant looking at worried faces and quick cuts i want to hear people talking about what they will do, whats happening. No. Something happens and the immediate answer is to run into the jungle.

I never said i didnt like it' date=' i said it was shite.

NO. The flashbacksare not fleshed out all and could be done so much better and if you notice they actually give little subplot to any of the characters true personalities only to what they have been through. Thats why almost everyones a fucking mystery, even A type Jack.

YOU lass, are an idiot. Not only did you not understand what i said but you dont even understand why you ESPECIALLY need exposition in a MYSTERY series. I dont want to be handed any answers, i want the writers to have a coherent mystery thats not being constantly re written, which it is. Dont you think some more people on the island would you know... ASKING SOME FUCKING QUESTIONS. WHY ARE THERE OTHER PEOPLE WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING STOLEN WHERES THE FOOD COMING FROM ETC ETC ETC ETC

If you havent noticed any of the "oh its a cat" type scenes you cant be watching it. Its riddled with these every episode, they are not good. Writers use these to fill in time. Much like why Lost has almost ten minutes of flashback on the previous episode, not to help people along.

Example off the top of my head, when the blonde with the baby comes out of the woods. A good 5 minutes is wasted watching rustling bushes. Call it suspense if you want, but thats not what it is.

So until you reply, watch lost properly and learn to fucking answer logically.[/quote']

I never said you said you didn't like it either, just pointed out that it's not "shite".

I'm sure that you could make lost so much better if you were working on the show, being such an expert and all.

There's really no need to be such a dick.

Aaaah that was awesome. More one of those "questions answered" episodes than anything else really... The Others giving Michael the "list" was a wee bit predictable I have to admit but at least we now know that Michael was desperate rather than brainwashed.

It was interesting to actually see the Others' living set up. I wonder what's in their hatch? Aside from prolly the people they keep pinching.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this Boat...

And then I'm going to cry when this season ends and there's no more Lost to watch. :(