aberdeen-music

What if Iraq won?

Mouse

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be bothered looking back for the quote...but I see someone insinuated that I likened Mouse to Nick Griffin. I did no such thing.

I said: "While you're there, don't forget to read the latest pamphlet from Nick Griffin and co".

I pointing out that followers of the BNP enjoy posting this kind of stuff on message boards, to try and gets kids laughing. A harmless joke, giving a generation the message that laughing at 'arabs' is allright, and making the BNP seem like less of a bunch of twats.

I know this has nothing to do with the BNP, I know mouse isn't a racist, and I know his post wasn't funny. But it seems that people picked up on my post and called it a personal attack, so just setting it straight here.

I can't be bothered looking back for the quote...but I see someone insinuated that I likened Mouse to Nick Griffin. I did no such thing.

I said: "While you're there' date=' don't forget to read the latest pamphlet from Nick Griffin and co".

I pointing out that followers of the BNP enjoy posting this kind of stuff on message boards, to try and gets kids laughing. A harmless joke, giving a generation the message that laughing at 'arabs' is allright, and making the BNP seem like less of a bunch of twats.

I know this has nothing to do with the BNP, I know mouse isn't a racist, and I know his post wasn't funny. But it seems that people picked up on my post and called it a personal attack, so just setting it straight here.[/quote']

Fair enough. But you also said this.....

I was implying that your thread here was started from the same mindset as that of the BNP. Uninformed and mindless.

.....if that's not likening someone to the BNP, what is?

Guest MerryChristmas
Tip for the future:

If it is aimed at a white' date=' heterosexual male of no distinct origin or faith, then it's OK.....

Everything else is offensive.[/quote']

I am a white heterosexual atheist who doesnt care about international boundaries and I take offense to that

:D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
As humour goes' date=' it's pretty pedestrian Mouse.

But this is the fucking jokes forum so pc MFs should lighten up t'fuck,[/quote']

Once again, using "PC" as a form of abuse. Put down the Daily Mail and think.

Guest Main Agent

Originally Posted by Main Agent

As humour goes, it's pretty pedestrian Mouse.

But this is the fucking jokes forum so pc MFs should lighten up t'fuck,

Once again, using "PC" as a form of abuse. Put down the Daily Mail and think.

If you think that using the term "PC" on the wasteland in the context above is a form of abuse, then you really must have lived quite a sheltered life, ;)

And there was me lookin at the first post thinkin this was a serious thread about "what if?" turns out its a thread arguing whether it was racist or not. I can see where people's views are coming from but, chill out I'm guessin it was meant to be a joke. I personally thought it was a proper thread about it.

Ah well, I will leave you to arguing.

Meaninwhile I'm gonna get back to trying to be a fish :cheers:

Guest bluesxman

Saw them on an e-mail months ago, never provoked much reaction then and don't now. Maybe Mouse should redress the balance and find pics for 'What if America won?' and post pics of Iraqis dressed as rednecks and all big and fat.....*awaits accusations of being antiAmerican and suchlike*

Once again' date=' using "PC" as a form of abuse. Put down the Daily Mail and think.[/quote']

The PC Brigade are the most dictatorial people I've ever had the misfortune of conversing with. Look at what you wrote - "You don't agree with me, you must be ignorant." Then you wonder why people get pissed off with Political Correctness?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The PC Brigade are the most dictatorial people I've ever had the misfortune of conversing with. Look at what you wrote - "You don't agree with me' date=' you must be ignorant." Then you wonder why people get pissed off with Political Correctness?[/quote']

Oh dear. My post was in response to someone saying "PC motherfuckers", which was itself hardly a constructive contribution. Maybe the reason people get pissed off is because their arguments simply don't stand up after a little scrutiny?

Guest Main Agent

Heh, the govt say that if you're not pc, then the terrorist will blow up the pipeline and slit your throats as you sleep,

China will get the oil and we'll all have to read the red book before bedtime...:)

Thats why everyone is so serious,

Stay cool everyone, Love your brothers and sisters, ;)

I don't think of myself as PC at all, I just think it's funny when people post racist images and when they're confronted with it, they use comedy as an excuse.

Also, the big lips in the picture I posted amuse me no end. And it amuses me because it's a play on a racial stereotype. I'll quite freely admit that I'm probably subconsciously (and outwardly when there's a funny joke) as racist as the next bloke, but I won't pretend I'm not like some people. Mentioning no names.

Mouse :)

Also, I think we're all forgetting the real problem in this thread. Even for racist jokes, those pictures were really really unfunny.

If you can make wild accusations like that and suggest I'm racist then whatever :rolleyes:

The thing is, when you post pictures like that, there is only two possible reasons for it. Either you are actually a racist and a bigot, or you are so stupid that you don't realise the racism and bigotry that is behind those images.

So which is it, Mouse? Are you a racist, or are you just thick?