aberdeen-music

Pro Evolution Tourny by Gamestation

-matthEw-

I'd go' date=' but don't want to kick everyone's ass again. But seriously, i hope Mr Serbia & Monte Negro doesn't turn up.... then you're shafted. I wonder if Strowger from Vue had anything to do with this...[/quote']

yeah nobody can let my serbia know coz he really is the shit, he is that good that he picks serbia to give you a chance i think, paul did you ever win a game last year at uni?

yeah nobody can let my serbia know coz he really is the shit' date=' he is that good that he picks serbia to give you a chance i think, paul did you ever win a game last year at uni?[/quote']

I think i won 2, but i only played about 4 games. I'm going to have one more try at keeping the society up and running but i'll need way more help than i got last year.

So who got registered?

They had a stupidly small number of places' date=' like 32 or something, so i never got registered.

In reserve though just incase they extend the number of places to 64 or 128 (if they are doing a knock-out type competition).[/quote']

Shit, i always lose out on things coz i leave everything too late, ah well, we should host one ourselves!!!

I am a marvel at retaining possession but I can't break down the likes of CD Numancia.

When I play real people I go for it an get humped. I am perhaps the most unlucky pes'r in existence though, during my last 10 minute game at a friends I hit the post 9 times and had 18 shots on target in a game which eventually ended 0 - 3.

The only way I score is if I get Wales or Newcastle and route one Bellamy.