aberdeen-music

Did you know ? ? ? ? ? ?

Erase Today

Guest pop-notmyface
daddy long legs are extremely poisonous' date=' but dont have the means of injecting it into humans......maybe[/quote']

that was subject to a lengthy discussion with my friends a few weeks back. those useless gay insects.

You do get the blighters in Britain (http://www.uksafari.com/daddylonglegs.htm) Just nae in scotland (i don't think) Theres quite a lot of talk of spiders in these parts recently. Incidently the largest spider ever seen was estimated to be the size of a small dog, the bloke who saw it was in the congo jungle and he claimed he saw the beast cross the path a little way in front of him. I'm not scared of spiders,but if thats true.....

You do get the blighters in Britain (http://www.uksafari.com/daddylonglegs.htm) Just nae in scotland (i don't think) Theres quite a lot of talk of spiders in these parts recently. Incidently the largest spider ever seen was estimated to be the size of a small dog' date=' the bloke who saw it was in the congo jungle and he claimed he saw the beast cross the path a little way in front of him. I'm not scared of spiders,but if thats true.....[/quote']

NO!!! You DO get daddly longlegs in Scotland, but the poisonous *actual* spiders (8 legs an' all) you don't get here. The daddy longlegs we know and love (and appear to have taken over the stairwell in my flat) are neither poisonous, nor spider.

NO!!! You DO get daddly longlegs in Scotland' date=' but the poisonous *actual* spiders (8 legs an' all) you don't get here. The daddy longlegs we know and love (and appear to have taken over the stairwell in my flat) are neither poisonous, nor spider.[/quote']

The link i put up is of a daddy long legs SPIDER which to my knowledge is not poisonous (to humans anyway) and found in britain. Daddy long legs on the other hand i know are crane flies and i know aren't spiders. Perhaps if you'd read the link...