aberdeen-music

Hot Mangu, Element 106, Weeping Jesus

Hog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant think of any band talked more about on here than element' date=' weeping jesus and tears of grace.

tell you what it makes me want to go see the latter two now to see what all the fuss is about.[/quote']

Weeping Jesus are talked about?

Last i heard we were a 'pretend' band that didnt play live.

Its a shame as well coz Steve corpse wanted to see us so bad.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
what a saddo! he lives at the other side of the world and he is still obsessed with this fucking messageboard

Considering you have "Australia" as your location.............

Very much so sir (Still forgot my nappy though' date=' haha). I was actually dragged into this one though. AND verbally assaulted by Chris. Although his feeble attempts to have my character tainted by accusations of being Two-Faced, Asda Price (which i have been assured are quite good actually) Pea Brained etc etc have been proved unjust, i have still not recieved an apology. He needs some lessons in manners.[/quote']

I dragged you into this just to have a go at you!! I've got good reason, something you've said that i know about and you didn't know that i knew. I think your the one who needs teaching some f**king manners!! I owe you no appology, if you appologised every time you said something stupid or offesive, we'd need to dedicate a whole forum just to you!

I'm gonna get my dad after you! :D

You dragged me into this because i had previously said your band is pish! That is your entire reason and you are able to justify a personal attack on me for the same reason? Nothing to do with slagging off any bands i have been involved with, NO it has to be me directly. Well i gave you the chance Chris.

...oh and i have nothing to apologise for other than voicing my opinion of music i have heard. If i did apologise it would be a hollow one as my opinion of said music would be the same. Thus proving you right in me being Two-faced, not something i'm about to do now is it? Of course if you think i have insulted or offended people in any other way i'd be glad to hear the evidence.

You dragged me into this because i had previously said your band is pish! That is your entire reason and you are able to justify a personal attack on me for the same reason? Nothing to do with slagging off any bands i have been involved with' date=' NO it has to be me directly. Well i gave you the chance Chris.

...oh and i have nothing to apologise for other than voicing my opinion of music i have heard. If i did apologise it would be a hollow one as my opinion of said music would be the same. Thus proving you right in me being Two-faced, not something i'm about to do now is it? Of course if you think i have insulted or offended people in any other way i'd be glad to hear the evidence.[/quote']

Nothing to do with the band thicko, couldn't care what you say about element because there are people who like us even if you dont, doesnt bother me.

Thats not my reasoning!

And what is this "you gave me a chance" nonsense? What for to appologise? - dream on

im confused bostaph....iv read this whole thread and i don't know what it is that bazz has done to upset you so badly and neither does he it seems...so please explain to us all what the probelm is' date=' and stop the personal attacks, it doesnt do anybody any favours.[/quote']

Not being funny, but its none of your business, dont mean to sound rude. Before you say why are you talking on a public messageboard, its just the way things are done here, if folk dont want to read into things like this, dont participate in it!

Sorry to sound cheeky :down:

well please take it to the PMs then' date=' theres enough of this sort of thing already. A lot of threads are turning into arguments which often have nothing to do with the original topic. It makes the website look like its fool of arrogant wankers. Im not saying you're one, we just don't want to read about your personal greivances in a thread about a gig. hope you n bazz work things out tho.[/quote']

Well i suppose that is a fair point, but i have absolutely no intention of clearing things with baz, he's no friend of mine, never has been, never will be! :rockon:

Well i suppose that is a fair point' date=' but i have absolutely no intention of clearing things with baz, he's no friend of mine, never has been, never will be! :rockon:[/quote']wether he is or not though Chris, the point still stands, 5 pages could have been MUCH less and more about this gig than should have been.

wether he is or not though Chris' date=' the point still stands, 5 pages could have been MUCH less and more about this gig than should have been.[/quote']

True true, but why these things are never said to people like baz and steve corps/spleen whatever are a mystery. Its always about who you know and who not to upset!

True true' date=' but why these things are never said to people like baz and steve corps/spleen whatever are a mystery. Its always about who you know and who not to upset![/quote']upset them all you want, but why bring it out in a thread supoosed to be promoting a gig that has nothing to do with either of them. I can understand Hog's attempt at humour, but the whole Bazz thing was pointless. Seems pretty pety.