aberdeen-music

Kanye West - Goldigger

medichi

anyone else seen the nbc clip of kanye west and mike myers currently going about the internet' date=' heavily cut, commenting on new orleans? classic.

'george w bush does not like black people'.. instant cut to bewildered-looking presenter..[/quote']

absolutely priceless. myers looked really uncomfortable all the way through that clip, so the last comment from kayne and myers' double take was classic.

yeah, that song would be the first thing he's done that I think I've enjoyed listening to. not too keen on his usual format (high pitched, sped up samples laced over rather over polished beats, and fairly unimaginative MC'ing) but that song is just one of those happy, late summer hip hop songs.

I really wish all the fuss about him would die down a bit though, i can't quite believe that he's the 2nd coming of christ as his reviews (and he) would have you believe...

The tastes of this board are seriously deminishing to all new laughable-but-its-not-funny levels...

Next someone will try and seriously say that The Streets rule...

The Streets rule

sort of......

First album is never off my cd player, second album is a commercial monster that has some cringe factor to it but is still highly entertaining

Live The Streets are immense