aberdeen-music

Presidents gig

pete_inthehills

I wasn't goin to show for the support band. They were most excellent though! I bought their CD but it is a BIG let down. Their live performance sounded SO much better. Great sounding, I really enjoyed their music.

PUSA were awesom. Never thought I'd get to see them live. They played really well + the humour was most amusing. I am glad they played most of the songs I am familiar with from their first album. Their new material sounded good too...still PUSA sounding but a little more pop/rock perhaps?

both bands were excellent. the presidents played "video killed..." in glasgow in april so i was surprised they didn't play it last night.

the in between song banter was fantastic as usual, they're great live entertainers.

my only disappointment was that (again) they never played "japan" which is a modern pop masterpiece!

spoons

/x

both bands were excellent. the presidents played "video killed..." in glasgow in april so i was surprised they didn't play it last night.

the in between song banter was fantastic as usual' date=' they're great live entertainers.

my only disappointment was that (again) they never played "japan" which is a modern pop masterpiece!

spoons

/x[/quote']

Aye, top gig. Scanners were very good indeed (and pretty hot as Johnny Lucifer points out)

PUSA's between song banter was fantastic, and what's more, unless I missed something Chris didn't swear once. What a refreshing change in these days of filthy, limited vocabularies.

Signed

A swearer

Yeah, it was incredible! One of the best gigs I've been to. As previously mentioned, banter was brilliant. Enjoyed all the audience participation in general.

Chris did swear, but during a song (Kitty) , I'm not sure if that's what you meant though....

So many high points... Can anyone refresh my memory as to which cover was broken into during "Kick Out The Jams"?

Yeah' date=' it was incredible! One of the best gigs I've been to. As previously mentioned, banter was brilliant. Enjoyed all the audience participation in general.

Chris did swear, but during a song (Kitty) , I'm not sure if that's what you meant though....

So many high points... Can anyone refresh my memory as to which cover was broken into during "Kick Out The Jams"?[/quote']

you know you make me wanna shout....

that one.

It'll be called shout, or something.

Yeah' date=' it was incredible! One of the best gigs I've been to. As previously mentioned, banter was brilliant. Enjoyed all the audience participation in general.

So many high points... Can anyone refresh my memory as to which cover was broken into during "Kick Out The Jams"?[/quote']

No, I just meant no swearing in the banter, could be wrong though?

Wasn't the cover after "Kick Out the Jams" "Shout" or was there a snatch (phnarr, phnarr) of something in between those?