aberdeen-music

Do you Hate Big Brother?

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Get the fuck out of my thread ya lover

This is for people who find the housemates annoying, bubbly assholes who needed a good kickin once they're back in society.

The housemates are:

Not funny

Not unique

hysterical

have deep paranoia issues

hypochondriacs

Not clever

Pathetic

Useless

Emotionally detached

there are so many more

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Exactly my point.....well no, its not.

The sofa hates me!!

everyone's planning to evict me

Ensuing, uncontrolable crying.

Seriously, if they put in concealed murderers next time with comically large machete's for the house games, i'll start watching.....avidly!

what's fun about staring at them for 24 hours?

It's the same every year. A whole lot of people who try and be a tad abnormal to catch the public eye. Then there is someone who has to be bubbly then someone who bitches behind everyone.

It's so boring it is pathetic.

Saying that however the first one was good but that was more because they had no idea how big Big Brother had become where as now people are just trying to be famous.

When i've been forced to watch it I have noticed that Eugene is a legend.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

All TV's should be destroyed!

Unless they're used for video games

Big Brother is for people who can't really understand their own lives and instead of trying to perceivere in getting rid of the pain, instead they sit around the box for hours, consumed in watching similar arseholes titting around all the whilst making derogatory comments on how they act

I mean, you could read a book, walk around, do something , perhaps a hobby? but no, vegitate in fron of the worst piece of television ever released seems to be the choice for too many.

Big Brother is for people who can't really understand their own lives and instead of trying to perceivere in getting rid of the pain' date=' instead they sit around the box for hours, consumed in watching similar arseholes titting around all the whilst making derogatory comments on how they act

I mean, you could read a book, walk around, do something , perhaps a hobby? but no, vegitate in fron of the worst piece of television ever released seems to be the choice for too many.[/quote']

Then why bother spending time starting threads about how much you hate it when YOU could be reading or walking about instead?

You two really need to stop posting on everything when you've not really got anything to say.

It pisses me off when people say "oh big brother's rubbish, it's the same every year, i hate it so much" If you think it's the same every year, you clearly watch it every year. Oh you were forced to watch it were you? Did your friends chain you up in front of the E4 live coverage? No they didn't. You could always leave the room if you hate it so much.

ALSO! It's not the same every year. Far from it. I can't really think of any two years that have been totally alike.

i havent posted on everything, that is my opinion, why should other people have a right to post theirs, yet when i do, get comments like that, you are really beginning to piss me off.

ALSO! you really need to stop posting in every thread i do telling me to stop posting in it.

Guest b-bert

Big Brother is for people who can't really understand their own lives and instead of trying to perceivere in getting rid of the pain' date=' instead they sit around the box for hours, consumed in watching similar arseholes titting around all the whilst making derogatory comments on how they act

I mean, you could read a book, walk around, do something , perhaps a hobby? but no, vegitate in fron of the worst piece of television ever released seems to be the choice for too many.[/quote']

yes

but tvs are also needed for dvds.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

ALSO! It's not the same every year. Far from it. I can't really think of any two years that have been totally alike.

You really don't have a clue

1/ Every year the people are the same bland, disappointing rabble

2/ They always try and do something controversial and systematically fail because of 1/

3/ There's always a fat slut and/or men who are incredibly bent

4/ There's always at least a couple of coupled people who regularly bicker like little shits

5/ There's always the same inane conversation about their shit careers and lives

6/ There's always the dire attempts to wow the others with their Zany fashion which, is esentially just terrible, blind taste.

7/ There's always shallow, backstabbing people and the cry babies

8/ Its essentially ALWAYS the same. See 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7.

I had a lot more fun watching soft core sci-fi last night on Channel 5 than any Big Brother episode.

1/ Every year the people are the same bland' date=' disappointing rabble

2/ They always try and do something controversial and systematically fail because of 1/

4/ There's always at least a couple of coupled people who regularly bicker like little shits

5/ There's always the same inane conversation about their shit careers and lives

6/ There's always the dire attempts to wow the others with their Zany fashion which, is esentially just terrible, blind taste.

I had a lot more fun watching soft core sci-fi last night on Channel 5 than any Big Brother episode.[/quote']

So you do watch it then.

Guest haigyman
i havent posted on everything' date=' that is my opinion, why should other people have a right to post theirs, yet when i do, get comments like that, you are really beginning to piss me off.

ALSO! you really need to stop posting in every thread i do telling me to stop posting in it.[/quote']

nah you fuckin post on everything, and always with the same terrible grammar.

Guest haigyman

1/ Every year the people are the same bland' date=' disappointing rabble

I had a lot more fun watching soft core sci-fi last night on Channel 5 than any Big Brother episode.[/quote']

she's perfectly right, if you hate it so much stop fucking watching it and moaning about it.