aberdeen-music

Best Jeff Buckley song

flyingsinatra

Originally posted by CliveRavensby:

jeff buckley is over-rated. i'm afraid he is big now because of the whole dead-rock-star thing he has going on.

but grace is a good album. as is the live one i have heard. i forget what its called. please tell me.

Mystery White Boy

Originally posted by CliveRavensby:

jeff buckley is over-rated. i'm afraid he is big now because of the whole dead-rock-star thing he has going on.

but grace is a good album. as is the live one i have heard. i forget what its called. please tell me.

Mystery White Boy,

Jeff Buckley is not overrated, his vocal range and song writing talents are unmatched, as for going on the deadrockstar thing, its true that due to his death he will be remembered at the height of his career and not given the opputunity to descend into oblivion, but whats wrong with that? whether or not the person is dead should not affect taste

Forget Her (unreleased)

What will you say?

Last Goodbye

Lover you should have come over

If you haven't checked out his dad Tim's music do so, it's fucking great. I suggest Happy/Sad or Starsailor. Also check out the A.M. Michael Tighe and Parker Kindred from Jeff Buckley's band's new band, debut album is out now on Storm records. Nice bunch of guys too.

Jeff Buckley is not overrated, his vocal range and song writing talents are unmatched, as for going on the deadrockstar thing, its true that due to his death he will be remembered at the height of his career and not given the opputunity to descend into oblivion, but whats wrong with that? whether or not the person is dead should not affect taste

..:rolleyes: righty-oh.