aberdeen-music

For All You Opeth Fans

Stephen

Guest haigyman
Maybe we could all just take over a Megabus and treat it as our private Opeth bus then........

i like the "take over" bit.

a lone bus driver overpowered by 15 drunk opeth fans.

no doubt we'll get into hilarious scrapes on the way and when we finally get there (2 minutes before opeth come on stage) we'll have to crash through the wall, only barely managing to stop our (newly-stolen) bus from ploughing straight into the stage leaving us with a perfect view of mike + co.

Mmmhn, I just had a thought.

If you went on the Megabus, you would have to pay for accomodation for that night too, yes? In that case, it may actually work out cheaper to do a private bus. Maybe even like, a minibus or something- my lot, Demon Of The Fall's lot and Haigyman's lot could probably fill that alone, plus anyone else willing.

Guest haigyman
Mmmhn' date=' I just had a thought.

If you went on the Megabus, you would have to pay for accomodation for that night too, yes? In that case, it may actually work out cheaper to do a private bus. Maybe even like, a minibus or something- my lot, Demon Of The Fall's lot and Haigyman's lot alone could probably fill that alone, plus anyone else willing.[/quote']

depends if you sleep in b-bert's flat or not.

yknow, i have a feeling their new album will be ace