aberdeen-music

Favourite Grind Bands.

Guest Page 99

Guest Page 99

So come on everyone, who are your favourite grind bands at the moment? (I am aware of this thread being possibly done before but aye..)

Mine: Discordance Axis, Narcosis, DropDead, Yacopsae, Carcass Grinder and 324

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god, Grindcore!? How can anyone possibly have a favourite "grind" band!? They all sound exactly the fucking same. Talentless noise. A distinct lack of musical abillity, resulting in a blurt of random notes. A blind midget with two fingers could play better than three entire grind bands put together.

And what the fuck is with the people count! Three piece and two piece bands. Have these people a clue? And where's the bassist in most of them.

To sum it up, the entire genre is worse than the world wide collection of neanderthalic Metal Heads, who ruin every gig they go to by "moshing", which of course is just a homosexual courting ritual.

I think you should all grow up, and fast. Fuck it, we should all live in a hole, listen to the pop charts, and each day discuss how close we are to killing one another after listening to so much, monotinous, manufactured, untalented shit.

*ahem* :D

Yeah, grind, my list isn't particularly great, but hopefully this will be a good time to grab out a pen and paper to take down some names. Ain't that rich, guitarist in a Grind band and I don't even listen to that much Grind. What's the world coming to.

Anyways: 324, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, (old school) Carcass, Cephalic Carnage, Circle Of Dead Children, Discordance Axis, Fuck...I'm Dead, Narcosis, Nasum, Pig Destroyer, and Today Is The Day.

Yeah, that pretty much represents my grind listening.

Achhhhh well here goes : Napalm Death-Yacopsae-Nasum-AnB-Pungent Stench(early stuff quite grindy)-Mortician-Exhumed-FLESH PARADE-Agathocles-Stormtroopers Of Death-Repulsion and of course The Good Old REEK Of Putrefaction itself CARCASS !!!!!!!!!!

p.s Evacuating Heaven are a pretty good grindcore band

Fuck it, seeing as how most threads started by any member of Statue of Misery seems to instantly become a band thread, lets make this the Evac thread. Yeah, we can post here more than any cunt would be willing to, raising the post count to over 1,000 and basically wasting bandwidth.

Actually, nah, scrap that idea.

Hey, fuck you, I'll wash when I want to/when I summon the strength to tear me away from my stash of Family Guy on my computer. Which, incidently, is tomorrow. :D

hahaha, fuck this si weird. when i read the thread tiotle, my list was gonna go

Discordance Axis, Yacopsae, Pig Destroyer, Narcosis, Dropdead, Agoraphobic Nosebleed

how weird.

Id also like to mention thsat I wouldnbt call Skitsystem and Wolfpack grindcore. They're basically crust.

and weveryone should listen to captain cleanoff, mike hunt and fukpig!!!!

two of them are on myspace. and myspace is the opiumof the masses.

im gonna start a new thread. ready....

Fear of god (incredible!!), pig destroyer, nasum, discordance axis, as the sun sets, orchid, daughters, agoraphobic nosebleed (their new cd is very nice), ion dissonance, cephalic carnage, circle of dead children, phobia, ed gein, kill the client, leng tche, red chord, mortician, rotten sound and watchmaker