aberdeen-music

turning 13 split!!

A Prayer.

I knew turning13, they were simple men who didnt ask for much. There were good times and bad times but they were always a hard working lot. Indeed the time callum fell off stage at drakes brought tears of joy to my eyes, however when stevie taylor left that also brought tears to my eyes, tears of sorrow. Oh how ill miss the ways of jeff and how ill miss steves texas is the reasonesc vocalage. This town will remember your music and so many memories we shall share. Amen.

Rest in peace turning13.

Guest neil ex
A Prayer.

I knew turning13' date=' they were simple men who didnt ask for much. There were good times and bad times but they were always a hard working lot. Indeed the time callum fell off stage at drakes brought tears of joy to my eyes, however when stevie taylor left that also brought tears to my eyes, tears of sorrow. Oh how ill miss the ways of jeff and how ill miss steves texas is the reasonesc vocalage. This town will remember your music and so many memories we shall share. Amen.

Rest in peace turning13.[/quote']

Ollie that was well funny!

Guest Les Stroszek

Referees chess probaly. Heard about a week ago about the split about a week ago. All the best with the new band and I hope to see you guys out playing again soon.

Referees chess probaly. Heard about a week ago about the split about a week ago. All the best with the new band and I hope to see you guys out playing again soon.

quite a tongue twister there les, right im off , been on here all day. Cellar 35 here i come

Guest Les Stroszek
quite a tongue twister there les' date=' right im off , been on here all day. Cellar 35 here i come[/quote']

That was meant to read 'heard about the split a week ago'! Not what I wrote!

• 3 years later...