aberdeen-music

Cheese metal

The Milner

hearts on fire - hammerfall

eagleheart - stratovarius

HMJ (heavy metal jesus) - dream evil

i dare you to find anything more cheezy

HEARTS ON FIRE' date=' HEARTS ON FIRE, BURNING WITH DESIRE!!!!

Sounds like arse on fire.

Quality band!!!!!

I don't know, they're a bit hit or miss, their first two albums are amazingly good, but their other ones seemed to get progressively worse over the years, until we hit All for You, which was fucking abysmal. Jeff Waters is a talented guy, but I don't know what the fuck he was trying to achieve there.

Kiss' 70s stuff is awesome, the 80's weren't kind though, post make-up...'Crazy Nights' being the exception.

Check out Cheap Trick. They're one of the best bands ever, routinely ripped off by everyone from The Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, The Wildhearts,Nirvana....

Also check out Motley Crue (Dr Feelgood-era), Skid Row, The Replacements (again, unbelievably under-rated - would have been bigger than Nirvana if not for poor timing and drug problems) and Van Halen.

def leppard?

'hysteria'' date=' the def leppard story-movie, is quite something else.. lovely recreations of the videos too.[/quote']

The 'Hysteria' album's worth giving a listen to as well methinks so I'll plump for that as my choice in this thread. :D

I've never seen the story-movie...

Guest bluesxman

No mention of Judas Priest????

Breakin the law, breakin the law, duh duh duh....

Not cheese metal, but definitely a laugh lyrics wise is Zodiac Mindwarp, if you can track down the high priest of Love mini album or Tattooed Beat Messiah album.