aberdeen-music

Holy fuck! Check out this fucking shit band

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it provokes no emotional response in me other than some mild confusion as to why something so truly lacking in substance or soul can ever be passed of and sold as art or entertainment

Are you that barren that you need pop music to trigger emotions for you? In which case, you're even colder and less-human than I first thought. I find living provokes enough feelings for me

Not that I rate ANY of the bands mentioned, btw

Guest Zeenat Aman
Some of you are going to die! Martyrs of course' date=' to the freedom that I shall provide![/i']

(but Looking for Someone is better)

Perhaps, but that's the only link I could find. :D

Guest Zeenat Aman
Oh' date=' alright, I've learnt my lesson. No more unguarded, off the cuff remarks grabbed in a half hour tea break. Bloody hell.

I think, after joining in June of this year, that I am finally done with the knee jerk gainsaying that permeates this forum and others like it. I've tried to be a rebel, but obviously I'm not going to fit in. Would any moderators listening in please delete my account.

"It is not enough to possess a talent: one must also possess your permission to possess it - eh, my friends?" Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good And Evil, [i']Maxims and Interludes 151

X-(

Bahala na.

genesis are always an easy target for musical snobs to have a go at but you cant knock their track record and they have done some really good stuff over the years but also made some poor records as well. whilst phil collins may be one of the best drummers around there is no excuse for his solo albums and the man remains one of the UK's premier cunts, in fact he single handidly has taken cuntiness to new levels.

Well, today I watched Genesis: A History, Genesis Videos 1, Genesis on the Belgian show Popshop and The Making of Buster and I have even more love and respect for Phil than I did before. :) I don't feel the need to call his private life into my judgement of his music.

Guest Zeenat Aman
delboy I'm sorry but can you please explain satisfyingly why Phil Colliins " remains one of the UK's premier cunts' date=' in fact he single handidly has taken cuntiness to new levels."

Bodast for Prime Minister.[/quote']

Why are you taking the slagging of Mr Collins to heart?

I'm not, I'm simply asking why Phil Colliins " remains one of the UK's premier cunts, in fact he single handidly has taken cuntiness to new levels."

Its a ridiculous statement. I wish people would form their own opinions based on some sort of truth. The man is not a cunt, for heaven's sake... delboy has accepted that musically he is talented but why beyond that is he a cunt?

Phil Collin's is an amazing drummer and i love early genesis.

Still, for some reason i've always seen Phil as a bit of a knob. I don't really know why, and it's not really that justified, but it makes me chuckle having a go at phil collins...

It does piss me off a wee bit that at pretty much every massive charity concert phil collins can be seen behind the drum kit. HES ALWAYS SOMEWHERE, DOING SOMETHING!!!! Grr...

It does piss me off a wee bit that at pretty much every massive charity concert phil collins can be seen behind the drum kit. HES ALWAYS SOMEWHERE' date=' DOING SOMETHING!!!! Grr...[/quote']

That bastard! When it's not poverty stricken children, it's cancer awareness! Anti-racism! Animal rights! When will he stop being so damn SELFISH? ;)

delboy I'm sorry but can you please explain satisfyingly why Phil Colliins " remains one of the UK's premier cunts' date=' in fact he single handidly has taken cuntiness to new levels."

Bodast for Prime Minister.[/quote']

its all in his daft little grin and slap head.

I'm not' date=' I'm simply asking why Phil Colliins " remains one of the UK's premier cunts, in fact he single handidly has taken cuntiness to new levels."[/quote']

Its a ridiculous statement. I wish people would form their own opinions based on some sort of truth.

people have formed their own opinions. Why do you find it so hard to accept that. not everyone recieves the gold grade phill collins fanclub pack that you clearly do. Accept other opinions, you may not agree with them but you do not have the right to tell anyone that what they hold in opinion is wrong.

the fact that almost every phill collins track has featured in miami vice doesnt give the man much credability with me.

Guest bluesxman

I can't believe this thread is still going!

Reasons Phil Collins is a cunt -

1. Sussudio.

2. His Rigsby impersonation in the Easy Lover video.

3. Another Day In Paradise.

4. Spoilt that Tarzan cartoon with his painful warblings.

5. Sod it, every song he ever tainted my eardrums with, with his horrible high pitched voice.

6. Being bald but still having long hair at the back and sides with that weird receding look on top. Even my dad realised that look was shite about 1973.

I'm sure I could think up some more, but I'm giving too much brainpower to Phil, he may absorb my strength and make a comeback.