aberdeen-music

Holy fuck! Check out this fucking shit band

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I can't believe this thread is still going!

Reasons Phil Collins is a cunt -

1. Sussudio.

2. His Rigsby impersonation in the Easy Lover video.

3. Another Day In Paradise.

4. Spoilt that Tarzan cartoon with his painful warblings.

5. Sod it' date=' every song he ever tainted my eardrums with, with his horrible high pitched voice.

6. Being bald but still having long hair at the back and sides with that weird receding look on top. Even my dad realised that look was shite about 1973.

I'm sure I could think up some more, but I'm giving too much brainpower to Phil, he may absorb my strength and make a comeback.[/quote']

You forgot the film "Buster".

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie
This thread is complete nonce-sense

Lol!

On another note, does Marillionboy suffer from some fucked up dilusion that Phil Collins is his dad or something? I have never seen someone take so much offense to people insulting a man he has never met.

And no, that's not your cue to provide contradictory proof with picture of yourself grinning on the arm of Phil Collins and Fish backstage at some prog reunion tour gig.

I miss Marillionboy, despite his shit taste in music.

Simon's a top bloke, not seen him posting around these parts in a while, he was a reasonably successfull playright with plays shown at the Old Vic, and the Royal Court Theatre in London, last i heard was when they were doing one of his plays in New York.

And I liked most of his taste in music :p

But then I would...

Cheers

Stuart

Yes, you also have shit taste in music, although I'm not sure even Marillionboy would try to defend having a Dido album as your favourite record of all time. ;)

It's one of my favourites, my actual favourites change from day to day, definitely in the top 10 though :) No-one will ever convince me that White flag isnt one of the best pop songs of the past 20 years.

I even liked Dido's third album, though it was nowhere near as good as the previous ones :)

Anyway no-one has shit taste in music, just different, especially bearing in mind my taste often crosses over with yours in places ;)

Hmm, I'm betting you've never listened to In the Cage or Supper's Ready.

For Christ's sake, people are blowing up people on the underground and people have more hatred for Phil Collins it seems, and based on what? A shit solo career.

a shit solo career and an ugly face! he's shit and this is my opinion which i am entitled too :D