aberdeen-music

Drive By Argument...a must see...or hear

Gumpy

• 2 months later...

Yeah I think I popped in to see them at T in the Park. I remember thinking they were great when I saw them, much better than the lack of originality some might draw from their myspace recordings.

Perhaps I heard some of their less mainstream songs at TITP, or there was something about their live show which transcends.

Certainly the highlight for me was when the lead singer announced the next song title as something like "Most guys can't dance...I am not most guys" then proceeded to eat John Travolta's heart out.

Heck yeah, worth seeing...if they put on the same show that they did at T in the Park anyway...

Certainly the highlight for me was when the lead singer announced the next song title as something like "Most guys can't dance...I am not most guys" then proceeded to eat John Travolta's heart out.

Heck yeah' date=' worth seeing...if they put on the same show that they did at T in the Park anyway...[/quote']

hahaha. stoke rules the dance floor!!!!