Tape/CD swap club.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

In retrospect, I'll be the organiser.

However, there are points to note:

1/ I will take absolutely no responsibilities for damaged or lost CD's (even if I snap them before you)

2/ Under no circumstances will I answer your PM's. You have to deal with it entirely on your own

3/ Shut up!

4/ Lets get going then.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I propose that we move with the times here, people.

I say I draw up a list of all the people that would like to join the "music swap" and instead of bothering with shitty CD's and tapes, the person directly below you in the list gives you their MSN or yahoo address for you to send the files to them through these electronic means. Be it e-mail or file transfer, it'll save everyone a lot of grief and requires literally no poor excuses from would-be drop-outs.

Guest bluesxman
I propose that we move with the times here' date=' people.

I say I draw up a list of all the people that would like to join the "music swap" and instead of bothering with shitty CD's and tapes, the person directly below you in the list gives you their MSN or yahoo address for you to send the files to them through these electronic means. Be it e-mail or file transfer, [b']it'll save everyone a lot of grief and requires literally no poor excuses from would-be drop-outs.

I'm not so sure about that! I'll easy be involved again, I don't mind meeting, posting, whatever.

Guest pop-notmyface

well, that's good. there at least seems to be some interest.

i don't think the sending files isn't a good idea either...

but i think we should let this thread become a sticky again?

and, i'd also like to be somewhere near the top of the list because there were a lot of people who didn't get the chance to listen to the cd...

:)

I propose that we move with the times here' date=' people.

I say I draw up a list of all the people that would like to join the "music swap" and instead of bothering with shitty CD's and tapes, the person directly below you in the list gives you their MSN or yahoo address for you to send the files to them through these electronic means. Be it e-mail or file transfer, it'll save everyone a lot of grief and requires literally no poor excuses from would-be drop-outs.[/quote']

i'm at uni and can't recieve files as i'm not home often enough to do that. i'll more than happily make multiple CDs/Tapes for folk at their request (if they prefer one or the other).

how about a MYSPACE account..

Its free' date=' its easy!![/quote']

thats possibly the best idea yet. I think this is a winner guys. Someone ( nae me cos im lazy) should be in charge of the account, do a little bio about the swap club . Then each week one song from youre cd should get played on the myspace player. THeres four tracks on it so wont be long till everyone has at least one of their songs played.

Of course we should still swap cd's and stuff.

can someone put my thoughts into a logical pattern cos im still drunk. Cheers ollie.

ps. has anyone got my original cd ? (jsmith)

• 2 weeks later...