aberdeen-music

Tape/CD swap club.

Guest tv tanned

I think it is probably for the best that I drop out.

I don't see anybody from this site on a regular basis, and therefore it is not really helpful to anybody for me to be involved.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

well, I guess that could work...

ok then, scratch the drop-out, I will resort to mailing my submissions.

Happy to be under Sharon - it is every straight man's dream after all...

Anyone wanna receive a letter from me every week?

I know Dawn so would easily send to her.

Guest bluesxman

I only know one person personally and don't see the point in exchanging tapes or CD's with someone I know as that seems less interesting so i'll take whoever and organise post or a quick meet, i'm nae scared....

Here's the final list guys:

PrincessHolly

Paulscoconutass

Lester Burnham

Narc

tv tanned

bluesxman

manuel (pop-not you silly billy)

Tony Marlin

Tranzmute

R.Bolax

Jenni.

Connie

pAPASPYROU

SlowDazzle

huntedbyafreak

jsmith (ollie)

karmatsunami

WishboneG

Nastylittlemidget

Camie

jimr

=ShaunF=

Alan Cynic

-matthEw-

Skittles

allstardawn

Zippy

April Ethereal

Stephen

lepeep

In order to get the ball rolling I would like everyone to pm me by 9pm tomorrow/ today THURSDAY with a shortlist of people from the above list who they seen enough to exchange tapes.

Anyone who doesn't pm me will just be added in where convenient.

The list I will publish Thursday night will be final (I don't have the time or the patience for people who want moved around' date=' and I think that will just lead to <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=32&k=cd%20s" onmouseover="window.status='cd\'s'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">cd's</a>/tapes being lost.)

It is then up to you to pm and make arrangements with the person BELOW you.

Once again the rules are:

RULE 1) CD's are preferable, if you wish to make a tape that's ok but bear in mind not everyone will be able to listen to it.

RULE 2) Decorate as you wish with your username.

RULE 3) No tracklistings please.

RULE 4) Once the final list is posted, please make arrangements with the person below you as to how you would like to pass on your CD/tape.

Once again, any questions, give me a shout.[/quote']

Care to share the secret of this short list bollocks? I fail to see why you would need to know someone to pass them a parcel.

Care to share the secret of this short list bollocks? I fail to see why you would need to know someone to pass them a parcel.

Last time, tapes didn't get passed on because nobody could be bothered meeting up or posting to each other. If you're above someone you see frequently then there'll be a higher chance of this actually working!!

You don't need to send me a list, I know where I can fit you in.

I only know one person personally and don't see the point in exchanging tapes or CD's with someone I know as that seems less interesting so i'll take whoever and organise post or a quick meet' date=' i'm nae scared....[/quote']

Originally, yes, you will be receiving a CD from your friend, but after a couple of weeks you'll be listening to a CD by someone you don't know.

Just to clarify it one more time:

THIS IS SO TAPES/CDS WILL GET PASSED ON EASILY AND THERE WON'T BE A SUDDEN STOP LIKE LAST TIME.

Guest tv tanned

30 people, 30 weeks, almost 3/4 of a year swapping tapes & CDs.

Hot dang! This is going to be ace.

If anyone cannot listen to my tape, then I'll easily let them borrow my personal cassette player if the PM me to arrange something, but I refuse to believe that mummy and daddy are so hip to have dispensed with the old cassette player.

Right here goes. Final list people. Thank you to everyone who got back to me as requested, those who didn't have just been added at the bottom. Please contact the person below you with regards to passing on your CD. There are a couple of extras added in but they are people Jimr and I work with and therefore nobody needs to notify me of their knowledge of said people.

I am NOT going to rearrange the list. If you have a problem with the person you are above, please sort it out yourself. You can let me know and I will edit the list but I am not rearranging simply because somebody didn't get back to me in time.

THE LIST:

Paulscoconutass

Spencer

Princess Holly

Uzi

Jimr

Zippy

()pAPASPYROU()

Narc

jsmith

Jenni.

Connie

=ShaunF=

-matthEw-

Alan Cynic

Wishbone G

R. Borlax

Camie

Stephen

allstardawn

tv tanned

Lester Burnham

lepeep

AprilEthereal

nastylittlemidget

KarmaTsunami

Skittles

Bluesxman

pop-notmyface

Tony Marlin

tranzmute

SlowDazzle

huntedbyafreak

If at this stage you wish to be removed from the list, please let myself, as well as the person above and below you know. I will then remove you from the list.

ONCE AGAIN THE RULES ARE:

RULE 1) CD's are preferable, if you wish to make a tape that's ok but bear in mind not everyone will be able to listen to it.

RULE 2) Decorate as you wish with your username.

RULE 3) No tracklistings please. If you wish to know the tracklisting, please contact the person who's CD/tape you are in possession of.

RULE 4) Please make arrangements with the person below you as to how you would like to pass on your CD/tape. Arrangements will not be made for you.

and finally...

RULE 5) First swap will take place MONDAY 1ST AUGUST and then EVERY MONDAY after that. If you can't make that date, take it up with the person below you.

I will now edit the first post of this thread, just so everyone is clear.

Thank you and good luck!

Every Monday I give a cd or tape to you Ollie. Obviously the first one I give will be mine. You listen to it, then the next Monday pass it on to the person you've been allocated, in your case Jenni. So all the tapes/cds get passed on in a big chain; you only actually have to make one.