aberdeen-music

Texas play Virgin Megastores

Rob

Guest bluesxman

Apparently they ARE doing 3 cities in 1 day, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, tickets required for Glasgow show only.

I used to think Sharleen was pretty hot. But I don't think i'll suffer their music to see if I still do in the flesh.

Yeah, but it would be an adventure to wake up so early! In winter 2003, I used to get the first bus into town at half five all the time to meet my friends and it was cool how bizarrely quiet everywhere was, but then people got really lazy and nobody wants to do that any more :(

all this "hate Texas" thing is making me sick.

and for the Texas haters' date=' tell me what bands you like so that i have something to shoot at ;)[/quote']

Ah, but that's too easy - you should be selling Texas to the non-fans, not just slagging off their own musical tastes.

I wouldn't get too sick over it - it would be a bit boring if we all had the same likes & dislikes.

all this "hate Texas" thing is making me sick.

and for the Texas haters' date=' tell me what bands you like so that i have something to shoot at ;)[/quote']

ICP. Let's see if you can come up with something new and maybe even half decent to say against them. I've been waiting for something original for about five years now................