aberdeen-music

How's everyone getting down to leeds?

allstardawn

Those who are going, obviously.

I just looked up the National Express website, but I'm not prepared to pay nearly 75 for a return ticket. Nor do I really want to spend the same amount on trains. Just wondered if anyone knew of any cheap bus/train companies that are doing special deals specifically for the festival or whatnot.

On a LEEDS related note... last year we had a lame-assed aberdeen-music camp with about 15 people, but this year we want the real deal. We always camp at the top of the hill because it's never too busy and avoids most of the trouble - without being miles away from the arena.

Who's with us? My mates and i are all going down a day early, so if anyone wants to give us their tents they'd be garunteed a decent place in Aberdonia part 3.

Guest haigyman
On a LEEDS related note... last year we had a lame-assed aberdeen-music camp with about 15 people' date=' but this year we want the real deal. We always camp at the top of the hill because it's never too busy and avoids most of the trouble - without being miles away from the arena.

Who's with us? My mates and i are all going down a day early, so if anyone wants to give us their tents they'd be garunteed a decent place in Aberdonia part 3.[/quote']

me and my brother'll be up for it. we're going down on the wednesday.