aberdeen-music

New ABerdeen Metal Band

Guest fat_bottom_girls

Guest fat_bottom_girls

Confide, a new aberdeenm based metal band now have a forum up and running at confide so please go check it out!

IT IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT HAVE A LOOK ANYWAY!!FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND TALK TO US

the band consists of Jay on Vocals , Campbell on Guitar, Tom on Bass, and Seth on Drums

you will know jay (johnson) he is usually in the pit's at moshulu and hangs about with Blair, Oz, and that usual crowd! he has put his guiater down now and has taken to the mic! so expect some crazy random danceing, loads a pit's and pure vulgar display of power from him!!

Campbell, on the old six string, used to be in the band Brawler so a load of u you people will no doubt recognise him! He is bar far one of the best guitarist i have ever seen for a long time, as gifted as Dimebag he is from the new breed of metal guitar players!!!

Tom, little tom about the size of his bass, another memebr of the blair and jay tribe, often seen out doing stupid things at moshulu, he has stepped out from behind the drum kit to take on the role of bass punder, being only 5"2 he has a whole feul of aggresion! and he is always fun to watch cause you are never quite sure what he is about to do next......

and finally Seth, seth is THE metal drummer!! of aberdeen, no one quite hits the drums as hard as this man, his hands are like the size of my head and he is probably the biggest dude i have ever seen! He is metal in it's pureist form!! He is giving Confide the backbone it needs!!!

So there you have it check out the confide site and look out for the proper website in a very short while! oh! plus look out for these guys around aberdeen, at a venue near you soon.....................................................................................................................

Originally posted by fat_bottom_girls:

Tom, little tom about the size of his bass, another memebr of the blair and jay tribe, often seen out doing stupid things at moshulu, he has stepped out from behind the drum kit to take on the role of bass punder, being only 5"2 he has a whole feul of aggresion!

He better be stunningly handsome too, or that's my little theory out the window.

(But Nick, he started as a drummer so you could use that as an excuse. Well spotted Mr. Ca$ino, you're the best. Right back at-cha, baby.)

Originally posted by fat_bottom_girls:

Confide, a new aberdeenm based metal band now have a forum up and running at confide so please go check it out!

and finally Seth, seth is THE metal drummer!! of aberdeen, no one quite hits the drums as hard as this man, his hands are like the size of my head and he is probably the biggest dude i have ever seen! He is metal in it's pureist form!! He is giving Confide the backbone it needs!!!

Sorry to ruin all the good antics, but Scott, Risactonia, need i say more!

This man melts drums, he bleeds over them, he destroys any piece of equipment with brutality. Whatever's left, get's bombed!!:band:

Needless to say i don't piss about with the sticks either!:cheers: