aberdeen-music

help me identify a song on the radio

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest tv tanned

it was more the fact that, of all the sentences in all the world for you to make THAT particular mistake.

Still, remember when John Leslie painted the Forth Rail Bridge?

it was more the fact that' date=' of all the sentences in all the world for you to make THAT particular mistake.

Still, remember when John Leslie painted the Forth Rail Bridge?[/quote']

Fully. But never mind. the other point is that you and I have worked pretty hard to get good jobs, while the likes of Melv, Prosser and the other minks still scavenge the streets of Dyce trying to get enough cash for a hit.

Aye, John Leslie was funny, but not as funny as the time Raymond fell in the swamp.........

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Eh? It is Roll Deep. I already explained it in several posts, and provided a link to the MP3.

If I wanted to describe 'N Dey Say' I'd say:

"It's a song featuring an American rapper, and the corny sample goes 'Huh-uh-uh-uhhhhhhaaaaaah, whoaaaaaaa-oh-oh-oh, whooooaaaa-oh-oh-oh"

Eh? It is Roll Deep. I already explained it in several posts' date=' and provided a link to the MP3.

If I wanted to describe 'N Dey Say' I'd say:

"It's a song featuring an American rapper, and the corny sample goes 'Huh-uh-uh-uhhhhhhaaaaaah, whoaaaaaaa-oh-oh-oh, whooooaaaa-oh-oh-oh"[/quote']

Aye sorry, I posted the reply without reading the rest of the thread.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
stfu retard' date=' just cos this isn't one of your little in-jokes within someone else's thread.[/quote']

no it's your in joke with someone in my thread. so get out before i release the hounds

moment_110.jpg

• 4 months later...
Is this the same gimps that sing "come and shake a leg with me"?

I really dread to think what the state of music is going to be in 10 years time' date=' how any of this shit passes as music is anyones guess...[/quote']

jesus, you realise you probably sound like your dad?

obviously i don't know your dad, but think of it more like a generic dad type person who hassles ver kids about not listening to 'real' music like the shadows