aberdeen-music

Feeder to play Crathes Castle

Johnny Mac

Feeder are headlining the 'Live On The Lawn' Music Festival at the Historic Crathes Castle in Aberdeen, Scotland. This is the sixth such event and takes place on Friday 26th August (Bank Holiday Weekend).

The Castle is famed for it's gardens and grounds provides a truly unique setting for this event. A National Trust For Scotland property the rolling lawn and stunning backdrop of the Castle itself provides a natural arena second to none.

FEEDER follow the footsteps of VAN MORRISON, JAMES BROWN, BRYAN FERRY and PAUL WELLER who have all played in previous years.

For more information and to buy tickets check the 'Live On The Lawn' website: www.liveonthelawn.co.uk

Tickets are also available from Aberdeen Box Office on 01224 641122

Feeder will also be playing Live8 in Edinburgh on Wed 6th July at Murrayfield!

there is two live on the lawn happening this year, one by the people that have done it the past few years and the National Trust have decided to do one as well, but they are doing it all over Scotland. I believe the Fun Lovin Criminals are playing outside Edinburgh and some bands are playing in Aryshire as well. see here for the national trust gigs (in the green box on the front page).

• 3 weeks later...
i got told it was over 4 days this year' date=' ocean colour scene and status quo are playing, dont think its 4 days in a row tho[/quote']
there is two live on the lawn happening this year' date=' one by the people that have done it the past few years and the National Trust have decided to do one as well, but they are doing it all over Scotland.[/quote']

The Status Quo and Ocean Colour Scene gigs are on this weekend if i remember correctly.