aberdeen-music

King Kong

Guest Logan

Guest Logan
he was so FAT.....looked better fat i think.

the film doesnt look THAT good....more of a jurassic park 4.......but adrien brodys in it so im sold :love:

stop stealing my quotes!

Erm for all the people complaining about the dinosaurs etc... have you ever even seen King Kong ??

In the original Willis OBrian movie had dinosaurs, Kong is found on Skull Island where hehqs a fight with a dinosaur before being captured.

The original King Kong movie is a classic and in general stop motion animation rocks, I'd recommend anyone to see the original 1933 version.

Cheers

Stuart

I know! The dinosaurs seem like a bad idea.

I take it none of you have seen the original then....

there were Dinosaur fights in that, they then ship him off to the US for shows, and THEN he goes on the rampage...

I hardly think they are going to show the "pinacle" of the film in the fucking advert!

kids these days.

Erm for all the people complaining about the dinosaurs etc... have you ever even seen King Kong ??

In the original Willis OBrian movie had dinosaurs' date=' Kong is found on Skull Island where hehqs a fight with a dinosaur before being captured.

The original King Kong movie is a classic and in general stop motion animation rocks, I'd recommend anyone to see the original 1933 version.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

aye, I should get the the end of a thread before I rant...

ho ho