Weeping Jesus

Se7enth Circle

Im pretty sure this is the fnal line-up

Saturday 25th June' date=' St Lawrence Hall, Laurencekirk - Tickets 3, 7-12pm

Should be a good gig, B.Y.O.B and lots of it. :cheers:[/quote']

*unfortunate 15 minutes*

ok this gig has been cancled.

ok I see what your getting at ... HOWEVER: The way I read it was such:

That the gig was announced, and then you said you had an unfortunately 15 minutes (ie the whole gig being unfortunate in your opinion) and then it was cancelled 15 mins later so no more unfortunate gig... if you see what I mean!!

Never thought about it the other way hahaha...

Guest Gregor Ascension

What made you think that we were not? we have pated ways with our current singer yes, but we have found a bassist. One thing is for sure, you have not heard the last of Ascension. We wont be playing for a while, as we are minus a singer. Despite this, we have begun to write new material and Demo mk2 is in the works. In short yes we are still together, and although not at our strongest, we will be back in a few months.

haha there's actually a band out there in America somewhere claled Descension, doesn't quite have the same ring to it I feel!

Anyway yes we are currently on the hunt for a singer, so anyone interested get in touch!!

We will try get this gig reorganised with the same bands in the future (with a singer:P) as I feel it could've been a total ace night...