aberdeen-music

favourite 3 solos

bryn

"tasteful is for the weak "

Nah I have to disagree with you. Being tasteful is what makes music, music. If its not tasteful you become Vai - and you don't want that, well I don't. Have u ever heard Vai trying to be tasteful, like on his David lee roth songs etc. They sound so shit - choreographed, stereotypical rock songs. if you know what I mean. Whereas Led Zeppelin are a prime example of a band who know when to play, and when to sit back.

As far as the Incubus bassist goes, I would value him much more in a band than Claypool, who abseolutely kills Ler's playin so that the guitar is pretty much obseolete. :) Just an opinion.....

My parents live just round the corner from a place called Hatfield, and I once stayed in a hotel that was very near a place called Kirk Hammerton! How cool is that!

There's bound to be a place called Newstead, and Cliff Something-or-other-that-sounds-like-burton - but I doubt anywhere would name itself after that loudmouth Danish twat Ulrich! hehehe...