aberdeen-music

Long distance prank calls never work...

I fooled one of my new york pals into think I was a gay new yorker (fashion bastard, sal berkowitz)...

had him on the go for about 5 mins before I dropped in "no, actually, it's peep fae the deen here"...

I am about to download that message...(your one..)

long term msn messenger fans will remember when you could make unlimited free calls to the US with msn messenger....I had a C90 full of the crappest prank calls ever, may have been untraceable ;) this one suffered from some bad latency so I couldn't understand what the fuck was being said...its the only one I stil have though :(

Keilan, you're a god :D

I remeber those days of calling America and just completely winding people up randomly, but the best prank call EVER involved a certain member of this forum well known to me and Rachie, some guy and him phoning up in a scouse accent and telling him that he'd done various things to his wife...guy goes mental, and then the prank caller in question replied with "calm down, calm down"...i nearly died :D