aberdeen-music

New Alkaline Trio/FFAF/Foo Fighters Videos

liam

:rockon: Has anyone seen the new Alkaline Trio video, "Time to Waste"?? Its pretty fuckin awesome.

And talking of new videos, Foo Fighters and Funeral For A Friend new singles, Whaddya think of them?? FFAF isnt bad, but Foo Fighters is Fuckin immense!

I fuckin adore Crimson, possibly my favourite Alkaline Trio album. :rockon:

Really not a bad song.

There's some straighforward pop-punk songs, but there's also the almost epic feeling ones, complete with string section and keys.

Lyrically it's an amazing album, even Dan Andriano's lyrics have got a lot better, or I enjoy them more anyway. And Matt Skiba's are even better than usual.

Just an immense album. :love:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i heard the new alkaline trio song on radio one and it was fucking pish - it sounded like evenescence. they haven't released a good album in about 4 years.

i heard the new alkaline trio song on radio one and it was fucking pish - it sounded like evenescence. they haven't released a good album in about 4 years.

I really liked Good Mourning.

Here to Infirmary I like but it isn't as good as Maybe I'll Catch Fire.

Don't like the new Alkaline song, total departure from a good direction...new Foos song I think is pretty weak too, just too repetitive and feels like they're trying to hard to play an emotional song...they've already done it with "Times like these" (especially the accoustic version!) or "Learn to fly" which sound way more natural...F4AF I don't rate at all so won't pass judgement...

LOVE the new foos song. I also heard 2 other songs from the album they are: 'no way back' and 'razor' both of which are awesome. I cant wait!

was that on jools holland? it was very impressive :)

the new funeral song has grown on me and i really like it now :)