aberdeen-music

T Break Stage

Guest Zeenat Aman
Staccato Set and AKA The Fox been confirmed to play T in the Park in a tent to five lost folk.

J :rockon::cheers::D

Well done and all the best, it's your second appearance, you played there with Atom Flask before?

:gringo:

Really great to see Staccato set and Pickle Fublic get through, i was actually pretty impressed with the chosen 12 bands. Usually i only like about 1 or 2 bands, this year there's a healthy mix of good music.

Would've been nice to join them (especially with Death From Above 1979 being announced as playing) but my satisfaction will come from knowing SS and FP are tearing up the stage

Well if you ever need a drummer gimme a shout and we can have one helluva ugly band! :D:love:

Touche indeed!!

OK.....so we've got me up front as the ugly singer, you as the ugly drummer and Ian doing the sound, obviously! But who else.........??????

Seriously though, I reckon you lot'll be great at Teabreak! Teabreak a leg, as they say!

Touche indeed!!

OK.....so we've got me up front as the ugly singer' date=' you as the ugly drummer and Ian doing the sound, obviously! But who else.........??????

Seriously though, I reckon you lot'll be great at Teabreak! Teabreak a leg, as they say![/quote']

Hey, what's this Mr Clive Dunn, two insults on two threads in one night.

p.s.'Teabreak a leg, as they say'. Maybe it was the sort of humour that got you through the horrors of the trenches in WWI but don't come round here spouting messages of doom.

p.s.'Teabreak a leg' date=' as they say'. Maybe it was the sort of humour that got you through the horrors of the trenches in WWI but don't come round here spouting messages of doom.[/quote']

Maybe I was being a bit "over the top"...I thought it was a gas at the time, but I can only say "tanks" for setting me straight............you fokker!!!! :cheers:

(music provided by the Kaiser Chiefs doing their version of "I was Kaiser Bill's batman")