aberdeen-music

the marks and spencers advert with fleetwood mac in the background...

Chris

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Although the photos in Gillian McKeiths book with a table all laid out with great looking fruit and veg (not like the Lidl pish I buy) gets me foaming at the mouth....

Aarrgghh! That woman is a relative of mine, her brother married my half-sister. My mum's loving it, she keeps buying packets of pumpkin seeds in some form of warped solidarity. Incidentally, she calls herself "doctor", yet she isn't a qualified doctor, fact fans.

Aarrgghh! That woman is a relative of mine' date=' her brother married my half-sister. My mum's loving it, she keeps buying packets of pumpkin seeds in some form of warped solidarity. Incidentally, she calls herself "doctor", yet she isn't a qualified doctor, fact fans.[/quote']

is it true that she has a slight hunchback that means she refuses to be filmed from certain angles?

the best markies advert was the one with the melt in the middle chocolate pudding. i buy my meat from markies when i can afford it because it's still a lot cheaper than my local butcher and it's leaner. i made meatballs from their 95% lean aberdeen angus steak mince the other night and there was no fat in the pan once they were cooked, compared to a pan full of fat when i use morrisons extra lean minced steak. plus they were the same size uncooked and cooked. i would buy from my butcher but it's just so expensive. i want to move to paris so i can leave my house and get fresh fruit, veg, meat, bread and seafood from local tradesmen.

i want to move to paris so i can leave my house and get fresh fruit' date=' veg, meat, bread and seafood from local tradesmen.[/quote']

if you can be arsed getting on a train they've started holding farmer's markets in stonehaven recently.