aberdeen-music

Four Tet

ragudave

I hope so as I've just ordered it.

Best answer ever :D

I'm enjoying what I've heard of it so far. It reminds me a little bit of Mr.Scruff in places which is always a fantastical thing to my ears. It's somewhat 'jollier' than I expected. Maybe not the best description but it makes sense to me...

I bought it today, and it doesn't dissapoint...

some nutty tracks on there...

the BOC track, I think QZ was talking about could be the last track, nice floaty glockenshpier (Sp?).

got some great moods on it...

best description I heard of it was :

"it's the aural equivalent of a hatuki murakami novel, where images and concepts rush in at you from the craziest directions, making sense without making sense."

"it's the aural equivalent of a hatuki murakami novel' date=' where images and concepts rush in at you from the craziest directions, making sense without making sense."[/quote']

Rough Trade album of the week quote, I think. They spelled Haruki wrong, though. The inner pedant in me screams through yet again.

Looking forward to getting my grubby little hands on the new album.

Rough Trade album of the week quote' date=' I think. They spelled Haruki wrong, though. The inner pedant in me screams through yet again.

Looking forward to getting my grubby little hands on the new album.[/quote']

bingo, and that's where I got it from...popped over at dinner time...groo...my wallet was hiding...too...many...nice......cd's....