aberdeen-music

Video of Maynard James Keenan dealing with a stage invader...

Chris

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Here min' i was on the go during the Glory days of Aberdeen's Death Metal scene' date=' Korpse and Inextremis were bands i regularly went to see along with Bazz and AndyG's Fester.

I remember seeing Inextremis and Acrimony at Cafe Drummonds and the mighty Korpse and Acrimony at the Palace.

Those were the days :rockon::rockon::rockon: [/quote']

I'm getting all misty-eyed. Fuck, I used to have loads of Inextremis live tapes, all recorded on the sly at gigs by a mate. Bloody good sound too, a shame they've vanished over the course of time. Best bands I remember seeing at Drummond's were Lacerator and Edinburgh's Inversus. Oh, did you see Apollyon? Priceless.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i just don't 'get' tool' date=' as some wanker pointed out, but i never liked nu metal anyway[/quote']

tool nu-metal hahaaaa. what a clueless comment, tool where inspired by king crimson and pink floyd, all of which are prog rock :)

Tool's music is so great, i really don't think much bands can touch them for talent and originality. For me tool are the best band on this planet. As for the stage invasion, if anyone i didn't know came up to me on stage, i wouldn't trust them and would feel uncertain due to the fact that i would not know what their intentions where