aberdeen-music

Tasha Slappa

Birdman

I just got a Tasha Slappa intimidation from a ManWoman in the street.

Walking back to work and I see a couple ahead....your typical fuckwitted walk from them both where they seems to lean forward a little more than your average functioning brain pedestrian. Could see the guy had something to say

Man "Geez a fag mate"

Me: Just walking on

Man "dinna blanc mi min"

Me: Just walk on a bit more

ManWoman: "fuckin aaafro heeeeeeid! (shouted in sort of cock fu***d in the throat gnarl)

Me: run, Run! RUN!!

Anyone else came across a particularly nasty ManWoman in town...y'know the sort...resembles a goblin and has all 3 Hepatitisis.

(Not Birdman)

like that unfortunate looking woman who sits at the top of belmont street, outside fopp, where she looks like she has had one too many beatings?! she also uses a rather fashionable curtain to sit under..

i gave her a happymeal once, and she gave me a right pissed off look :( gratitude eh?!

Thats because she's not homeless and lives about halfway to Northfield....probably eats steaks for tea every night aswell

I'm pretty sure the only reason for her existence is to be used to pedal stolen property through. I mean honestly...would anyone actually search her?

(Not Birdman)

like that unfortunate looking woman who sits at the top of belmont street' date=' outside fopp, where she looks like she has had one too many beatings?! she also uses a rather fashionable curtain to sit under..

i gave her a happymeal once, and she gave me a right pissed off look :( gratitude eh?![/quote']

Yeah, she did that to me too!

Some of the ones on Belmont Street/Back Wynd seem to be really grateful most of the time though, so if I've got a bit of cash, I'd usually give to that lot. The one on the stairs from Union Street to R and B fucks me off.

ManWoman: "fuckin aaafro heeeeeeid! (shouted in sort of cock fu***d in the throat gnarl)

Me: run' date=' Run! RUN!!

[/b']

HaHaHa, you've got to love the banter about the fro but I guess if your on your own...well I'd be shitting it!

Yeah very true, you know the middleaged wino type "women" who asks you for a light or whatever...and you realise that if you had a match you could swipe it across the stubble under her nose. Never tried that mind!

She usually just asks you for some money, so she can buy some Tennants Special. At least she's honest I suppose!

Reminds me of a time when I was 12 and some junkie cunt and his "girl"friend (the smack had robbed this female of any inch of feminity in her face) approached me and a mate..

The convo to my mate was as follows...

Junky cunt: "Geeza fag min"

mate: "Sorry mate, I don't smoke"

mongwoman "Dinna be fucking cheeky ya wee cunt"

Junkycunt: "aye dinnae be fucking cheeky" <BANG> and he broke my mates nose with a swift hook. Thats what you get for being a helpful, non smoking kid....