Ascension MP3's!!!

Doc Ascension

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Blastcap

stop picking on the ass band you people who type mike instead of mic

where have the mp3's gone?, i'm quite interested. allthough the logos on the website give me the fear. i once very nearly recorded at the foyer, but Mark Nicoll got his dates mixed up- man we were pissed off!

actually i dont need to hear the music, the website tells me a lot.

Guest Gregor Ascension
He's got long hair and looks like the walking definition of emo.

Yep' date=' spot on! :up:[/quote']

fucking amatuer. air your laundry in public then if you will, but atleast theo can count to 4.

Without him' date=' there would have been no Ascension. So shut it![/quote']

No without him there wouldn't have been Ascension BACK THEN. We would have looked for a singer...

Seriously I had thought you would have had the sense to stay well clear of this

fucking amatuer. air your laundry in public then if you will' date=' but atleast theo can count to 4.[/quote']

Spot on...

Let's hand back to Simon Hughes!

0,,10301~2903311,00.jpg

'The mediocore bowling attempts of Ascensionshire continue in vain to look for that all important wicket but so far, no breakthrough looks likely. First into the attack was Dink:

It wasn't even Theo on the recording - it was Scorge. Who in my opinion is also one of the '3rd' best drummers I know' date=' along with Graham the paraplegic Turtle and Meg from the white Stripes. I'd say everyone else with a pulse were the 2nd best drummers I know, and everyone else who can actually play the drums are the 1st best drummers.[/quote']

'An excruciatingly poor delivery that the umpire had no hesistation in ruling as wide as Dink's very own anus (copyright News Of The World):

wide.jpg

With no success, Ascensionshire then used a succession of bowlers who were all equally limp in attack:

haha you obviously know nothing about drumming then' date=' ive seen my pet fish drum better than him[/quote']
we prefer theo for his consistency' date=' technique and ability to keep time....

Scorge is doing what he is suited to in SPD...[/quote']

'This was awarded as a no ball'

no_ball.jpg

fucking amatuer. air your laundry in public then if you will' date=' but atleast theo can count to 4.[/quote']

''All of which means that Scorge moves to 273 posts not out as his ability to swat away easy balls and punish poor deliveries sees no sign of ending.'

That's the point Dave... this thread was from last year and someone dragged it back - to be honest you might aswell close it... it is serving no purpose other than a platform for Scorge to vent about his pathetic life...

See you outside the Tunnels on Friday' date=' I'm setting you up on a blind date with my cricket bat.... ;)[/quote']

HOLY SHIT!! You owe me a new monitor and a cup of tea... OH MY GOD that is the funnyest thing you have ever said.

Scorge if I ever see you again and your first words aren't "Dude I'm sorry for being a cunt, here let me buy you a pint" I might just swing for you.

Shut the fuck up and go waste your life somewhere else. Far away from us.