aberdeen-music

Reel Big Fish

ben_1903

Havn't seen them live' date=' but seen their live dvd.....was allright.

I really hope they do play a mixed set, but you've got to expect it to have a large chunk of the new album....that is what they are selling.[/quote']

I know.

Aslong as they play at least one out of: Beer, Sell Out, Cheer UP, and She Has A Girlfriend Now, I'm happy.

Arghage!

RBF usually play quite a 'crowd-pleasing' set don't they? I seem to remember fans that have seen them heaps of times saying that they always play a really good mix of tunes old and new.

Yes, that would be about right. I'm not the biggest RBF fan, don't own all the albums and jazz but it was for sure a mix of stuff they played when I saw them. Very crowd-pleasing. Everyone was singing along, dancing & having a jolly good time.

Yes' date=' that would be about right. I'm not the biggest RBF fan, don't own all the albums and jazz but it was for sure a mix of stuff they played when I saw them. Very crowd-pleasing. Everyone was singing along, dancing & having a jolly good time.[/quote']

That sounds just about right.

Only 6 months to go....

Anyone know anything about support??

I think it's American Hi-Fi for the american part of the tour (plus a few others) but i can't find if they are coming to britain aswell.

American Hi-Fi? :( That'd suck! It'd be cool if it was a band like Voodoo Glow Skulls. Or Bosseye.

I just scim read that and thought you were being serious.

I remember seeing them at kef.. what a mental night.

I LOVE(d) that band. I don't beleive they split the same year their album came out...superb music..and then poo. Meh.

I ordrered my tickets of t'interweb - hopefully arrive soon.