aberdeen-music

I Dropped My Pone In My Phint!

psydoll

Just in the unlikely case that anyone of you horrible people off of here are trying to contact me via mobile phone it doesn't work for the moment. :p

I dropped it in my pint in The Buff Club in Glasgow which incidentally was 'like drinking in your grannies living room', served 1 gin and tonics and was a retro night a la Tuesdays in Exodus with the honourable Dave Milne but with one key difference.

It was shite.

That is all.

I dropped it in my pint in The Buff Club in Glasgow which incidentally was 'like drinking in your grannies living room'

Did maxi take you there?!

He took us there after a gig a few weeks back...and i concur...carpeted red walls! what the fuck...very much like a grandma's living room....cheap booze though....

i know some one who dropped their phone in the sink while shaving. Tried drying it but couldn't get all the water out' date=' so.....he' put it in the microwave. :dunce::laughing::stupid:

first one to guess how many seconds it lasted before it exploded gets a scene point :cheers:[/quote']

Off topic but a mate of mine came back from a night out when on holiday, a bit worse for wear and hungry, he filled a pot noodle with mineral water and put it on the stove. I got back in to find him fast asleep and the burnt pot noodle tub sizzling on the stove. :nono:

Did maxi take you there?!

He took us there after a gig a few weeks back...and i concur...carpeted red walls! what the fuck...very much like a grandma's living room....cheap booze though....

He doesn't even know where to go on nights out.

Rough transcript of conversation in the morning:

"Why didn't you all go to the garage?"

"The garage! Why didn't I think of that?!"

Honestly. That Maxwell.