aberdeen-music

i can smell space kitchens

catherine

No no, at Space you phone people to try and get a designer round to the house to show them samples and books and designs. Its the worst place ever, and I fear I may be calling to work there again this week as I need money fast and can't work 9-5. Bugger. After 2 years, you'd think I'd learn.

No no' date=' at Space you phone people to try and get a designer round to the house to show them samples and books and designs. Its the worst place ever, and I fear I may be calling to work there again this week as I need money fast and can't work 9-5. Bugger. After 2 years, you'd think I'd learn.[/quote']

your under no obligation to buy and it costs nothing to have a look... and if you change your mind we can freeze the price for 12 months.

arg i can hear alex's voice talking to people on the phone. having dares to see if you can say a certain word more than 5 times in one phone call. oh it was fun when harry hell was there.