aberdeen-music

Is this worse than the neds?

Birdman

Stinky Gypsies

Well all know the real problem in society today. People ramble on and on about societies ills and inaffordable schemes of whatever nature...the problems seem to lie everywhere.

But one group seems to get little in the way of media coverage when it comes to naming and shaming.

Thats correct! Its Smelly Hobo's!!

These dingy specimens are renound for avoiding any form of rightful payment toward amenities they readily use. Yet, despite being at the forefront of societies ills, seem to have stealthily avoided being branded as the tinkers and troublemakers they are.

homeless.jpg

A gypsy yesterday - finding her home amongst the mess she's made.

Even in places around the north east coast of Scotland, these smelly people who sometime go more than 3 nights without showering under a gutter, have flocked to places like Balmedie, Ellon and even Collieston!

Every gypsy is known to have impeccible eyesight, occasionally going days on end in their dilapidated mobile homes so they can successfully co-ordinate night time raids and steal your water, your mail and even your dog.

brandshatch1.jpg

The reason behind this gypsy insinuated fire is still unknown.

Apprehended shortly afterwards with gas can still in hand, the officer, naturally, couldn't understand a word he'd said.

What must be done here?

(Not Birdman)

There used to be a faux layby on the balmedie road which we assumed belonged to the council but after looking into it, it belonged to my pa and our neighbours. It was a favourite destination for both travelling folk and a burger van where they would set up camp and start fires and live their traditional way of life. On throwing an old carpet into my neighbour's cow field, said neighbour went down to ask them if they wouldn't mind moving on, to which an old wifey threw some food at him and cursed the blonde haired child. The police/council avoided any responsiblity in moving them on... so, after they finally uprooted and moved on, with all the associated litter and burnt chairs they leave behind, my pa and neighbour got to work and turfed across the entrance, put up some sturdy gate type things and some mighty fine layby closed signs. What do you know.. no more gypsies.

There used to be a faux layby on the balmedie road which we assumed belonged to the council but after looking into it' date=' it belonged to my pa and our neighbours. It was a favourite destination for both travelling folk and a burger van where they would set up camp and start fires and live their traditional way of life. On throwing an old carpet into my neighbour's cow field, said neighbour went down to ask them if they wouldn't mind moving on, to which an old wifey threw some food at him and cursed the blonde haired child. The police/council avoided any responsiblity in moving them on... so, after they finally uprooted and moved on, with all the associated litter and burnt chairs they leave behind, my pa and neighbour got to work and turfed across the entrance, put up some sturdy gate type things and some mighty fine layby closed signs. What do you know.. no more gypsies.[/quote']

Bastards, that was a good piss stop!!! :D

What annoys me is people who travel around in caravans and generally make a mess, and call themselves Gypsys. They're not Gypsys, they're just lazy.

They just go around giving real Romany Gypsys a bad name. Most of them come from Birmingham, and they think because they travel around their suddenly of Romanian descent. It's like someone calling themselves Italian because they've eaten pasta and have a Pavarotti CD.

*Oh, I'm so privileged, lets laugh at the people at the shitty end of societys stick* Not that I'm saying y'all are Nazis, but Nazis thought that way, so there must be something in common.

This thread is worse than Neds, in that you've put some time and effort into being scummy, Neds just act on instinct.

yeah but this thread was made in jest, hence the obviously inaccurate stereotypes and intentional misinformed preaching.

apart from having my dogs attacked by 5 year olds throwing rocks and set upon by staffordshire bull terriers, I have no qualms with Gypo's.

Apart from her:

Homeless%20Memorial,%20Glenda%20Janis.jpg

^^^^^HONKS^^^^^

(Not Birdman)

yeah but this thread was made in jest, hence the obviously inaccurate stereotypes and intentional misinformed preaching.

apart from having my dogs attacked by 5 year olds throwing rocks and set upon by staffordshire bull terriers, I have no qualms with Gypo's.

so are you saying this was meant to be funny. it isnt to me or anyone else who has gypsy blood. you're making yourself misunderstood on many levels. not a good idea :down:

well, you see, I'm grateful for the concern that I might be misunderstood in my posts but there's something else. Something significantly more important.

I don't really care about being misunderstood....it happens almost everyday and quite frankly, I find it even funnier when it gets taken the wrong way.

As long as people aren't really hurt and commit suicide, then chances are, they'll sit down and have a good old ho ho ho

(Not Birdman)